Goldman upgrades Bank of America to "buy"

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ASusilovic, May 18, 2009.

1. I guess it's time to sell now.

#11     May 18, 2009
  2. What's with all the nonsense about manipulation?

Morons, everything is and has been manipulated for the last 2000 years.

Get used to it.

Here, this is what I posted many weeks ago, hang it on your wall.

[​IMG]

#12     May 18, 2009
  3. Oh my bad. Make that $8 bln :cool:

#13     May 19, 2009
  4. Wow Tricky. Those people at GS are so tricky.

#14     May 19, 2009
  5. Also I thought when you were going to sell new shares you are supposed to announce it on some disclosure. It seems like Bank of America just started dumping the shares out without letting anyone know.

#15     May 19, 2009
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Why do you think banks stocks were manipulated to the upside over the past 2 months, without propping up these stocks how else could they have raised the billions doing these offerings.

#16     May 19, 2009
  7. This manipulation by Goldman Sachs needs to stop.

Downgrade when they want to buy, Upgrade when they want to sell.

#17     May 19, 2009
  8. New issues are now coupon + tsys instead of Libor. This rally will be seen as the only reason BAC was able to survive. You can't dilute like this at $2.50 a share. Nice pump-n-dump by "them."

#18     May 19, 2009
  9. S2007S

S2007S

Looking for a 25-40% drop in financials, no reason at all for the rally these stocks have had over the last 2 months, nothing has changed to catapult these stocks 100%+

#19     May 19, 2009
  10. You want to complain ? Here you go :

On this page, you will find information to help you contact Attorney General Andrew Cuomo and key links for reaching the Attorney General's Office.

If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to check the Resource Center, which includes various consumer topics and Frequently Asked Questions. By taking this first step, you may find the answer to your question.

Keep in mind that the Attorney General cannot provide you with legal advice or legal referrals. If you are seeking answers to legal questions, need someone to help you find a law or case, or need someone to take your case to court, you will need to find a private attorney.

In addition, there are many subject areas where our office does not have jurisdiction and will not be able to assist you. For an extensive list of other agencies that may be able to assist you with your problem or question, click here.

To view our complaint forms, click here.

To contact our office by mail, please write to:

Office of the Attorney General
    The Capitol
    Albany, NY 12224-0341

http://www.oag.state.ny.us/contact.html

#20     May 20, 2009