Goldman to be paid $1bn if CIT fails

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 4, 2009.

1. no, I suggest you are a very funny bunny thats all

good luck obsessing over GS, while some others make money...I could refer you to some consumer advocacy groups I think you would fit right in...and take ByHiSellLow with you.

#31     Oct 5, 2009
  2. at least someone is making money

#32     Oct 5, 2009
  3. I think the only one obsessing over GS is you.
    So once again, are you trying to imply that you work for GS with your "bonus" comment? Humor me, answer the question.

Oh and if you think I'm such a funny bunny, maybe you and I should meet face to face so that I really give you something to laugh about.

#33     Oct 6, 2009
  4. uhhh, mid-West American scare techniques? Pathetic. Guess what, I owe you nothing. I dont think its any of your business whatsoever what I do and where I work.

GS does good business, better than anyone else... The government, lawyers, its clients, and even you little dwarf on the street signed off GS's business practices, no matter how much you kick and bitch about them. If you disagree why dont you sue their ass and become the next spilled-hot-coffee-lets-sue-MCD-bitch?

If you have such huge issues with your taxes why dont you move out and become some other country's citizen. I am always impressed by the optimistic spirit of those Americans I met and call my friends, you are definitely a stark outlier.

#34     Oct 6, 2009
  5. It's ok, most of us suspect you're just a loser & nothing more. I really do not care that much whether you even work.
    But you did suggest that you work for GS by your bonuses remark. I already know you do not, because unlike you, I am actually very familiar with the top 5 IBs/BDs & how they are run.

No scare techniques here and I'm quite far from Midwest. Since you act like such a finance/trading hotshot, I'm sure NYC is one of your destinations for travel, business or pleasure. Let me see how tough you really act in person, or whether you even graduated from kid size clothes.

Listen, you need to keep taking your prescription pills because you're starting to blur the posters together. I have never started any thread about GS or Wall Street, nor do I relentlessly post like Bylow. However, I state the bottom line and it's your lacking IQ that can't get it through. You act like you know something about Wall Street but the reality is that you do not. GS does not have a good reputation when it comes to doing business with them or getting involved with them. They are liars & crooks, period. How they do business is pretty obvious from the TARP fiasco, and even the average Joe Shmoe see the blatant truth. Hence, the public outcry against Goldman Sachs and Wall Street in general.

#35     Oct 6, 2009
  6. Really? I guess you are the only one who is clueless but pretends he knows. How come the top Fortune 500 companies all do active business with GS? How come a company with much less employees and bankers than for example JPM or BoA/Merrill regularly beats them int he league tables. Someone must hire them for their business, agree? Nobody is forced to bank with GS. So your view of them is awefully skewed and I assume you have your USA Today sunglasses on otherwise I cannot explain you make the same dumb comments than the least educated in your country.

What does the public know about making money? The majority of your people know how to SPEND money and how to BORROW not how to EARN and SAVE. So I think you use the wrong people to support your claim ;-)

(BTW, it was politicians and lawmakers who decided to pour billions into this market, the same ones who were elected and chosen by the masses. Bitch as much about lobby groups but you wont change this fact).

#36     Oct 6, 2009
  7. the1

the1

A politician does not get elected by the masses. There is a vote, yes but not an open, free election. You get to choose between Republican and Democrat (two choices that are delivered to you) and the choice is often which is the lesser of two evils. If I wanted to run for public office I would not be able to because I wouldn't be able to come up with the $1M needed to enter the race or the $100k+ in attorney and staff fees to comb through the mountains of paperwork that are required to file for office. Why do you think those fees are there? To keep you and I out of the old boys club and even if we could come up with the fees you'll get paraded in front of Charlie Gibson so he can put his grandfather's glasses on and sit 6 inches above you so he can clearly look down on you and chastise you like a grandchild.

And it's these somewhat-elected officials, along with the ones who were not elected such as Greenspan, Bernanke, Paulson, and others, who decided to plow Billions of dollars into the likes of GS so they wouldn't collapse and cause "collateral" damage. I find it amusing that you aren't the least bit bothered that your tax dollars were taken from you, without your vote, and given to the Banksters that were responsible for blowing up the system and causing widespread, chronic unemployment among those who just want to get up in the morning and go to work following a hot cup of coffee. You laugh and sneer at these folks all the while your nose is 12 inches up GS's ass. What a kiss ass you are Asia.

#37     Oct 6, 2009
  8. lol, that ass is feeding the industry I work in, what can I say...history repeats itself over and over. Those who dont have complain and those who are part of the system work within its legal framework. Believe me, having lived in a lot of different countries I can confidently say that the U.S. is the easiest place to break through the walls into the upper echelons. Once you belong you dont wanna leave that arena anymore. In a lot of Asian countries you are what you are born into no matter how hard you work (for a very few notable exceptions). So, I have no idea why everyone right now wishes GS dead and as soon as GS is aggressively hires again they kiss that firm's butt. At least I am not a hypocrite...

#38     Oct 6, 2009
  9. Listen chump, you're making yourself look like an even bigger moron. JPM & BoA have been full retail banking divisions combined with investment bank divisions for years. Do you even know the difference? I doubt it.
    Merrill had much more expansive operations, so does Morgan. Hence your idiotic number of employers makes little sense
    Second of all, noone really banks with GS as they only recently became a bank holding company only for the purpose to get printed money from the Fed and taxpayer money from TARP. Are you talking about IB deals? All banks get their share, and your silly league tables are all different at any major top 5 IBs. They do not mean sh*t.
    In the financial circles of NYC, and I am not talking about wanna be losers like you or some 1st year analysts, but people that make moves, it is well known that doing business with GS is a bad proposition. They are crooks, liars & scumbags, plain and simple. And they can get away with it due to their political connections, extensive legal division & cronyism. And they are also now considered one of the biggest welfare queens of Wall Street.

You come into every thread you can to proclaim GS as your god. Listen, why don't you just set up a shrine for them in your home, just make sure your momma lets you desecrate her basement. ET members post articles that happen to mention GS in a negative light for good reasons, and then you come, Mr. GS fanboy to the rescue, with your demeaning, condescending and rude attitude. I'm not sure who even takes you seriously, because it's not like you know much of what you're talking about. Your rhetoric is old, I get it, you love GS and probably masturbate to their logo.

#39     Oct 7, 2009
  10. LOL, a parasite off a bigger parasite. Your mommy would be proud, if she took a break from the crack pipe.

Let me guess, You're a low level consultant for the IBs. A step up from a janitor, but still a joke.

#40     Oct 7, 2009