Goldman sees rather strong 2010-11

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by crash n burn, Dec 2, 2009.

1. GG1972

GG1972

Its just amazing to see "news" such as this. Will we see a revolution cause most people are ready to puke.

No new jobs, spinning the wheel on the new jobless claims data.

Thats the ironic thing our great economists dont get--eventually when you have a jobs decline for 22 straight freaking months the jobless claims are going to go down cause there wont be anyone left to apply for those.

Soon people will start running out of whatever savings are left and then crooks can buy everything for dirt cheap if they havent done already and then the real recovery can begin and then the crooks can sell the assets to same people again at higher prices so they can pursue their american dream.

Vote is a very important tool next time use it wisely.

#11     Dec 2, 2009
  2. Unfortunately, the American voter is screwed. It's always a choice of voting either for a crook or a thief.

#12     Dec 2, 2009
  3. No I don't remember. Link? All I recall is that Geithner and Bernanke spitting out their pledge to prop up Goldman Sachs at all costs.

#13     Dec 2, 2009
  4. Link please?

#14     Dec 2, 2009
  5. the1

the1

Precisely! Every candidate that gets paraded before us comes from Washington DC. You don't get to choose from anyone that doesn't come from the "system."

#15     Dec 2, 2009
  6. GG1972

GG1972

"Precisely! Every candidate that gets paraded before us comes from Washington DC. You don't get to choose from anyone that doesn't come from the "system.""

Maybe then that's what needs to be changed

#16     Dec 2, 2009
  7. S2007S

S2007S

When was the last time you saw a negative outlook on the economy going forward from the likes of goldman sachs or any other firm or analyst.

Back in 2008 im sure there were plenty of people yelling a bottom was in on the markets, I remember when bernanke and friends thought sub prime was contained. All fools talk.

Do not listen to the lies, any growth going forward is based off of stimulus and cheap monopoly money, all they know how to do is print money to prop up a failing economy. Show me some real organic growth and then maybe I will believe in a turn around, until then everything about a turn around is a lie. The dow could soar to 15k 25k maybe even 40k in 2 or 3 years, but it wont matter because when people finally realize whats going on the next drop in the markets will catch everyone by surprise, remember the Nikkei at 40,000....

hahahaha

#17     Dec 2, 2009