Goldman SCUMsacs Pushing up the Price of Oil

Discussion in 'Economics' started by aeliodon, May 16, 2008.

1. you mean: Count Duku?"

roflmao :D :D :D :D

#11     May 19, 2008
  2. Aboushi

Aboushi

I have been to Dubai and I loved it. FYI Dubia's income is based on tourism & its financial investments, and not oil.

Now here is something educational for a change.

http://www.wtrg.com/prices.htm

#12     May 19, 2008
  3. KAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!11!

#13     May 19, 2008
  4. [​IMG]

I used to shout COOOORRRRRNNN after a bad corn trade (too many). Wife thought I was nuts :)

#14     May 19, 2008
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA, that's awesome. Almost a reason in and of itself to start trading corn.

#15     May 19, 2008
  6. the rotation of who is the chief cheerleader in the media to tout higher, and yet again, higher oil prices...

CNBC continues to be used as a stooge in touting higher and higer oil prices irrespective of the damage being done through this artificial price speculation and pump / dump news reporting....

today they had TBoone, and didn't subject him and his personal comments to the same disclosure rules that they do for every other Analysyt touting a stock, commodity, Stock Future or other investment vehicle. Hmmm, what seems wrong to you?

CNBC continues to allow themselves to be the sounding board and microphone to the world markets instead of treating it like the latest case of halitosis and rushing to get something to wash their mouths out with....

As long as these proponents and extortionists who continue to suggest that there's nothing the American people can do to collapse oil prices / energy prices, then

their self fulfilling words keep coming up roses for those manipulating those prices...

duh, when are the regulators going to regulate?

#16     May 20, 2008
  7. Oh, U.A.E. is one of the most promising nations in the world. I'm well aware that oil makes up a small fraction of their GDP. Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. All I'm saying is the Death Star their building is cool!

#17     May 20, 2008