Goldman Sachs traders receive H1N1 vaccine before dieing children at local hospital

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by retaildaytrader, Nov 5, 2009.

Should Goldman Sachs traders receive vaccine before dieing children at a hospital?

1. Yes, the traders should receive the vaccines ahead of dieing children.

27 vote(s)
    39.7%
  2. No, the children are far more important.

41 vote(s)
    60.3%
  1. spinn

spinn

I am so sorry you are about to marry a DR...the money is good but it has become a completely immoral profession, much more so than any position at GS.

Since you are only.00001% concerned watch this video of a beautiful younf woman, crippled by drs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh5F5wP8RdU

#61     Nov 6, 2009
  2. You sound anti-capitalist. Yes, they've caused a lot of trouble, but somewhat necessary "evil."

#62     Nov 9, 2009
  3. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

International news published an article where they statistically suggest that H1N1 pandemic is false, so far >6000 people have died from it, whereas annually regular flu kills 500,000 people worldwide.

#63     Nov 25, 2009
  4. Wow, the media is catching on.

#64     Nov 25, 2009
  5. zdreg

zdreg

women will do what they have to do in order to survive. prettiest women have an advantage. what else is new?

#65     Nov 25, 2009
  6. Correct. And some idiots STILL fail to practically prepare for emergencies. I'm talking food, TP, water and protection. Amazing.

Been telling folks for years to prepare and set aside a year of everything, including power. When the time comes, you eat your own meager supplies. You're not getting mine. I'm not here to feed the masses.

#66     Nov 25, 2009
  7. promagma

promagma

Don't worry about the mercury, a healthy body is able to detox .... the real bad guy is the all the foreign genetic material introduced into your body. The vaccine, due to how it is manufactured, is a cesspool of bacteria and viruses. The filtering and mercury only kills large bacteria with cell walls. Your bugs use the brand new genetic material to mutate and evolve into an even nastier population, and 20 years down the road you have heart disease / stroke / cancer (inflammatory disease).

#67     Nov 25, 2009
  8. Just a note . . . Thiomersal (thimerosal) is also used in the seasonal influenza vaccine as a preservative that kills bacteria/fungus.

#68     Nov 25, 2009