Goldman Sachs traders receive H1N1 vaccine before dieing children at local hospital

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by retaildaytrader, Nov 5, 2009.

Should Goldman Sachs traders receive vaccine before dieing children at a hospital?

1. Yes, the traders should receive the vaccines ahead of dieing children.

27 vote(s)
    39.7%
  2. No, the children are far more important.

41 vote(s)
    60.3%
  1. Mvic

Mvic

Our clinics placed their orders for H1N1 vax in MAY, to date we have received NONE despite the fact we were promised 600 by Oct 1st. May was the 1st opportunity we were given to place the order and yes, we have high risk pt.s

#41     Nov 5, 2009
  2. 1) so someone actually thought about this 6 months ago yet nothing was done, which proves my earlier point on a complete lack of organizational skills
    2) how come none of the 80 million Germans (and citizens of other countries) who want to get the shot need to line up (in most cases) and that not just now but a lot earlier this year. Novartis also came out with their vaccine yet nobody in the US considered any other provider than those who could until today not deliver? Anything strikes you odd about this? Maybe its time to question the whole system of how health care is handled in the US which was one of my central points. I never questioned the lack of availability of the vaccine from the providers mentioned on the US national health webpage (which everyone believes is the only one against H1N1) at the moment, I questioned why people start to panic now while other providers made a different version of the vaccine available earlier...which may not be cleared in the US but thats again another question why...

#42     Nov 5, 2009
  3. Simple . . . The EU and ASEAN nations allow emulsions such as squalene and other toxic adjuvants to be used as additives in their vaccines. Why, because CODEX is working toward turning every naturally produced vitamin and additive into a controlled substance. If "Big Pharm" controls the substances (natural or not) then they control the profits. The Germany government won't allow their troops to be vaccinated with the squalene based vaccine but the rest of the German population is allowed to take it. That is a telling bit of information huh?

An earlier poster stated that his wife was close to becoming a doctor and was happy with the protocols in place to protect us from these toxic substances. All I can tell this gentleman is that he needs to talk his wife into further chemical study. My niece is working on her 2nd PhD in Chemical Pharmacology and has provided me with enough data that I wouldn't touch the H1N1 vaccine, both in the EU or here, with a ten foot pole. There are natural ways to build your immune system and antibodies against the virus but you NEVER hear about this do you?

#43     Nov 5, 2009
  4. I don't understand why this is new-worthy besides the fact that the media is hyping h1n1. Companies with health clinics do yearly seasonal vaccinations EVERY YEAR. If anything blame the govt. for distributing the vaccination the same way it has always done. The OP is trying to spin this into something nefarious and clandestine.

And I doubt the traders are getting the shots, unless they are high-risk. (pregnant women do trade, you know.) The doctors that run these company clinics often still have their outside practices and just come in a few times a week or by appt. I imagine there is something akin to "we have doses but are reserving them for high-risk people"

#44     Nov 5, 2009
  5. I see asiaprop is back again defending Goldman Sachs blindly.

Dude, do they have you on payroll or something?

"Goldman Sachs, the giant vampire squid on the face of humanity..."

Truer words were never spoken.

#45     Nov 5, 2009
  6. DblArrow

DblArrow

Who is responsible for the health of the individual? NOT the government (me by way of forced taxes). You want it, stand in line; but then don't bitch about someone else getting it before you. Maybe they had better planning and weren't relying on the government (me by way of forced taxes). Take responsibility for you and your own and quit pawning it off on the government.

#46     Nov 5, 2009
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

it's his right to take the poison so I keep my mouth shut.

#47     Nov 5, 2009
  8. I hope everyone who works at Citi and GS gets Swine Flu and dies...
    I mean that.

#48     Nov 5, 2009
  9. It does make sense to vaccinate the top executives in government and at the larger firms that employ more then 10,000 people. If there is a widespread epidemic then there has to be some command and control left.

However, the vaccine should not just be left to the control of the private firms. Who knows what Goldman Sachs is going to do with it. It may not be used as intended. How do we know the CEO of Goldman has not confiscated the vaccine and its going to his family and close friends?

There should be a centralized authority controlling the vaccine and its distribution. Make a list of the top 25 most senior persons at companies with over 10,000 people and have them report to a centralized location to receive their vaccination. Bring over 25 of your best men. As for everyone else, then let them stand in the lines for the vaccine.

It sounds fair that 25 senior executives from Goldman get theirs, but not 200 and especially when there are children in hospitals waiting for it.

#49     Nov 5, 2009
  10. I don't even think the top 25 at large companies should get it. The high-risk people go first. As for how it's distributed, that's where the cluster f is right now. I have no doubt there are many people at GS that are high-risk, not to mention the children of the people that work there that can come in and get the shots.

#50     Nov 5, 2009