Goldman Sachs traders receive H1N1 vaccine before dieing children at local hospital

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by retaildaytrader, Nov 5, 2009.

Should Goldman Sachs traders receive vaccine before dieing children at a hospital?

1. Yes, the traders should receive the vaccines ahead of dieing children.

27 vote(s)
    39.7%
  2. No, the children are far more important.

41 vote(s)
    60.3%
  1. [​IMG]

#11     Nov 5, 2009
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

Ingredients include:

* Inactivated A/California/7/2009(H1N1)v-like virus propagated in embryonated chicken eggs
    * Prefilled pediatric syringes and single-dose vials are mercury-free
    * Multi-dose vials contain 25 mcg of mercury per 0.5 ml dose
    * Formaldehyde (up to 100 mcg). Formaldehyde is classifed as a probable human carcinogen by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and as a known human carcinogen by the International Agency for Research on Cancer.
    * Triton-X 100 (Polyethylene glycol P-isooctylphenyl ether) is a toxic detergent
    * Sodium phosphate
    * Sodium chloride (table salt)
    * Gelatin
    * Sucrose (table sugar)

you are ok with Formaldehyde?

#12     Nov 5, 2009
  3. dealmaker

dealmaker

It turns out they ordered their H1N1 flu shots before the so called hospitals; that's called vision and should be praised. Go beat on the hospitals and other health agencies who are in the business of health and did not have the vision.
    Goldman is getting beat on no matter what, just too much envy out there.

#13     Nov 5, 2009
  4. heech

heech

Uhm, completely. Formaldehyde is only a carcinogenic when exposed to it in huge, huge, huge quantities. It's completely irrelevant in this context.

#14     Nov 5, 2009
  5. I see. My mistake. Thanks for sorting me out.

So, the children we're talking about aren't "dying", they're compromised and in high risk groups. This is terrible. Typical, but horrible.

Thank God we've got all those lovely altruistic folks in government who have nothing but our best interests at heart deciding who gets the vaccine. Why, I'm sure we have nothing to worry about when government is put in charge of all of our health care allocation decisions. [/end sarcasm]

#15     Nov 5, 2009
  6. Hey, btw, in case anyone isn't yet tired of hearing my stories from my childhood in communist Russia and even if you are......

This is also how it worked there. the <i>Nomenklatura</i> got everything first. We only got hard to obtain medicine if there was any left and then you had to bribe the doctor to give it to you after you found it on the black market.

I just can't wait to live through that sort of thing twice in one lifetime.

#16     Nov 5, 2009
  7. some of you guys are absolutely beyond hope. Now you follow some tabloits and blame GS instead of blaming your fuxxing incompetent cities and government to provide people with the vaccine? Vaccinations have been available FOR MONTH and in the same way as people rode the housing market ALL THE WAY to the top and waited and waited and waited most Americans never took a chance to get the flu shot a lot earlier this year. Wasnt it predicable that people will start lining up towards the autumn/winter time?

Guys, sorry but I blame ONLY YOU for not having taken precautions A LOT EARLIER and its is YOU who should be held responsible and be blamed for not having taken care of your children a lot earlier!!!

Period!!!

#17     Nov 5, 2009
  8. Lethn

Lethn

This swine flu is nothing more than a fu**ing scare tactic. Half the people they're trying to give it too don't even need it and the only ones who have died are extremely young or pregnant or have underlying causes.

I'm vaguely reminded of the way the government and media paraded around about violent video games when pretty much 100% of the people involved in incidents to do with games already had underlining psychological problems.

I'm getting seriously sick of this fear mongering bs our politicians keep touting and I think ordinary people are too.

#18     Nov 5, 2009
  9. Some of the criticism is baseless. A lot of it isn't.

#19     Nov 5, 2009
  10. Actually, the swine flu isn't even such a bad flu (right now) - unless you have an underlying condition. I think the fear is that it'll become a pandemic. It's already skipped to cats. People should be careful, but I don't plan to get the vaccine.

#20     Nov 5, 2009