Goldman Sachs Running The US

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by myminitrading, Jan 3, 2007.

1. TGM

TGM

Greedy and dumb does not restrict itself to White people. There are many other 'greedy' and 'dumb' people bidding up stock markets around the world......and they are NOT White.

Although, Self Hating White People have become especially problematic.

#21     Jan 3, 2007
  2. Most of the other greed and dumb dont have any money.

#22     Jan 3, 2007

3. You hit the nail right on the head. This market will keep on being propped and sent higher until the newpapers have a frontpage article on how Akhmet the NYC cabbie made a million in the stock market.

They've squeezed the real estate market dry with the 0 down mortgages and now will jack the market higher to sucker in every single real estate dollar not already in their pockets. And then when the time is right, look for a 10% correction in one single day all the way down to a global depression. And guess who will be selling their property and their souls to those who manipulated and sold the top? After a few generations, rinse and repeat.

#23     Jan 3, 2007
  4. These crooks cant out smart me, I see what they are doing. Their judgment day is coming. BOOM BUST BOOM BUST.

#24     Jan 3, 2007

5. lol maybe true, maybe not.

If one reads up on the beginnings of the "Bolshevik revolution" and how the Russian gentiles were eventually enslaved, and then applies that template to what is currently going on in america, the similarity in the modus operandi are eerily similar.

Consolidation of power into the hands of fewer individuals who all belong to the same cults ( such as Skulls and Bones and the Bohemian grove) coupled with a frightened over worked population who are too busy trying to feed their families to worry about their rights. Don't expect the internet to be open for "free expression" for very long. It's coming, and it's coming quickly.

Their old experiment with using communism to enslave the population failed inside of 1 generation. This new experiment will take longer to fail. I'd say maybe 3 generations of suffering before people eventually wake the F* up and do something about it.

#25     Jan 3, 2007
  6. Hey I thought they were predicting $100.00 oil, ah but that was when they were long oil. Mark it down oil is near a bottom, these crook up grade at the top and down grade at the bottom classic trick from a once respectable firm.

#26     Jan 3, 2007