Goldman Sachs Running The US

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by myminitrading, Jan 3, 2007.

1. They run the financial system, the media. Funny how the two togather make a deadly combination. Yes the jews pretty much run the good ole USA, no wonder we have a big red bulls on us.

Make no mistake thats why the terrorist target the world trade center, and new york city. I think the mayor is a jew to, heck I use his product.

#11     Jan 3, 2007
  2. S2007S

S2007S

did anyone see news out of LEN, guess the market is ignoring the housing collapse, should catch up with the market one day....guess when everyone notices the recession.

#12     Jan 3, 2007
  3. mrmoose

mrmoose

I got one question when does this Jew benefit from the cabal? I think Id make an excellent elder of zion but no one ever told me where to apply

#13     Jan 3, 2007

4. Their will be no recession with a jew running the treasury and the federal reserve, at least not until they are out of their long positions and good and short the market.

I sure hope the Democrats, give these two a rough time.

#14     Jan 3, 2007
  5. I think you apply with the Mason's, or was it Knights of Columbus? Wait, wait....... Skull and Bones, yes that's it.

#15     Jan 3, 2007
  6. Mvic

Mvic

I don't give a sh+it who is running the show they are doing a great job and making great returns relatively easy. I know it can't last but I wish it would for a few more years.

#16     Jan 3, 2007
  7. At what cost though. you know the dumb fat white people are going to get into the market right at the top like they always do because they listen to the hype from the media, then they will cash out at the bottom because they are scared to loose everything.

Yes the wallstreet machine will chew you up and leave you broke, if you cant think for yourself.

#17     Jan 3, 2007
  8. TGM

TGM

LOL. Then 'the Jews' have a whole lot of White gentile accomplices. White Gentiles could monkey wrench the USA to the ground in under 30 minutes on any given day. (maybe they should?)

Yes there are successful Jews....many of them. And with all these similar topics on the internet these days sounding just like yours. Maybe too many for their own good. But they can't do anything without a whole lot of friends. Anytime their friends are unhappy ......a minority could very easily get the rug pulled out from underneath them. Hence, the word 'minority'.

The idea of a group of men with too much power is nothing new on this planet. The idea that there is some conspiracy is also nothing new. But peas in a pod do NOT have to conspire. The idea that a handful of Jews have soo much power that they control virtually all the White gentiles in the US is laughable. (outside of Hollywood.....LOL).

Moral of the story, no small number of men or women can get away with something as HUGE as controlling a country without a lot of counterparts. If the Nazi's could wave a magic wand and make all the Jews disappear in America. You would still have all their powerful counterparts who would just fill the void immediately and very little would change. (outside of Hollywood..LOL). As if Cheney and Bushie need some Jews and GSachs to teach them how to screw up......

For the record, I am not a Jew and considering all this talk on the internet these days (which I believe is the true nature of what people actually think). I am quite happy with that fact. This type of thinking has a mind of it's own. Especially when it becomes so pervasive.

TGM

#18     Jan 3, 2007
  9. TGM

TGM

I here and now requests the Elders of Zion include you immediately. ET needs a seat at the table.

Furthermore, if any Powerful Jews are reading this. I want you to make the Stock Market rally for the next 10 days ----straight. I also want the US and German Debt markets to go down for 10 straight days. I need to start the New Year off on the right foot.

Thank you Elders of Zion for listening.

#19     Jan 3, 2007

10. Thats pretty close to what is happening, world growing, except Germany, saw more bad news out this morning on germany.

Yep they are going to suck in the dumb money any day now in the stock market. Greedy dumb white folks, with $2000.00 looking for a double in two weeks.

#20     Jan 3, 2007