Goldman Sachs reportedly jumps on the bitcoin bandwagon

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by johnarb, Mar 31, 2021.

1. johnarb

johnarb

You got quiet? Did the gaslighting blow up in your face, [​IMG] ?

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAH

#HaveFunStayingPoor ET180

[​IMG]

#21     Apr 3, 2021
  2. ET180

ET180

The more you post, the more you prove my point. As I said before, if I actually was posting total nonsense / drivel as you claim, then you would never have bothered to respond as it would be a waste of your time. But yet you also claim above "No one knows how many people you influenced by constantly talking negatively about bitcoin/cryptos". So what I say is nonsense, but you believe that nonsense has caused countless people on here to not buy bitcoin? The only people who would be dissuaded by nonsense / drivel are idiots. If what I talk about is really nonsense, then it would have no effect on any sensible person. So your own statements prove that you're only on here to look for more suckers to buy Bitcoin so you can sell at a higher price. Either I am raising valid points that are really bothering you (evidenced by your multiple childish posts over a short period of time) or, by your own admission, I'm scaring away the idiots that you hope to recruit.

#22     Apr 4, 2021
  3. darui

darui

Bitcoin can rise or down, but people continue earn crypto. Recently I got interest in free bitcoin mining It includes many risks because most of all cloud mining websites promise you an unbelievable amount of bitcoin cash (oh good lord) then turn out to scam as soon as they have collected enough bitcoins and disappear. So guys, better to choose reliable resource for mining and investing.

#23     Apr 6, 2021
  4. maxinger

maxinger

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/...vings-crypto-employee-creates-unathorized.htm

Singaporean Torque Traders Drop Life Savings After Crypto Employee Creates Unauthorized Trades
    5 April 2021, 10:01 pm EDT By Joen Coronel Tech Times
    Cryptocurrencies continue to dominate the finance market, and it is no wonder why investors are hooked up with these types of virtual money. Like they say, "high risk, high return," the digital medium of exchange still poses a lot of trouble.

For instance, some Singaporeans stumbled into Torque trading, only to lose their life savings later. The cases were reported last week, and the investors said that the staggering financial damage amounted to millions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this world, there are still many gullible foolish people who invest in
    such a bitcoin scam scheme.

BTC price has been going up exponentially.
    Yet investors still can lose $$$.
    no pity, no sympathy for such gullible lazy investors.

be very hardworking.
    go and learn how to trade.
    After learning and still cannot trade, then don't trade.
    don't let Torque Trading trade for you.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    #24     Apr 6, 2021
  5. Scam it is. Don’t bother and in case you still worry about it, confirm from the support team. If in case the company would have gone bankrupt, there would be news somewhere or else they wouldn’t have at least notified their clients via an email. This is just another tactic to get your bank details and swipe money from under your nose. Be careful before you share your details to scammers like these since email ID’s data isn’t difficult to buy.

#25     May 4, 2021
  6. Bitcoin’s Long-Term Value Doubted Due to ESG, Tighter Rules:
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...m-value-doubted-due-to-esg-tighter-regulation

By using Bitcoins Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs (and Tesla) are not ESG compliant. Might be fun to read their annual reports that extensively review their ESG approaches.

We will not have enough energy in the future to happily burn it on proof of work just to satisfy greed through the mother of all Ponzi schemes.

#26     May 4, 2021