Goldman Sachs: Pic of the day

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 15, 2009.

1. thanks for the reference to this quality contribution. The title tells all about the bias.

#141     Oct 20, 2009
  2. I am actually shocked how some of you guys are so brainwashed with your ingrained paranoia, mistrust of anything related to government, and addiction to anything that questions to the degree of outright disbelief even though undebatable facts are lying on the table.

This suggests to me you may be part of a group of bored country-side people who still believe in the right to arm themselves and express their deepest contempt towards gov***

I never claimed (please cite my post if you disagree) that all GS was doing was 100% clean, no company does. But what you are doing is building an idiology based on speculation, lies, and rumor...

#142     Oct 20, 2009
  3. you still did not read up on why Bear and Lehman really failed? Can seriously ask you what you believe you gain by making uneducated and ouright wrong statements about why those companies really failed? Did you have some personal bad experience with GS? Just want to understand...

#143     Oct 20, 2009
  4. ok...

1. First of all, myself along with others here believe in working "smart" not hard for our money. GS shares my views as well.

2. "Real" work huh?....if your so concerned about doing "real" work, go work for GM...why are you on et?

3. Maybe we should set up a communist state where the guy that went to a top 10 school gets paid as much as the HS drop-out at the auto plant. I'm sure they wont mind, cuz after all, its not the money that makes one happy, its the fact in knowing you put in an "honest" days work............... pppppppppppfffffftttttt hahahaha... oh thats funny.....

-------------------
    Neither you, or ANYONE on this board would be bitching if they hit a 500k payday, and you sure as hell wouldn't give it back to the tax payer now WOULD you?

NO...i didn't think so.

Some of you have NO idea what capitalism is, which is funny to me considering this is a gd stock trading board LOL.

I believe that if you're smarter, and take bigger risks, you should make more for it. PERIOD. If you're a dumbass, you deserve to lose everything. Thats not just the market, its business.

#144     Oct 20, 2009
  5. Humpy

Humpy

Up until the 80s there was a lot of respect for the rich, but now that they are shown up by their GREED and selfishness they are largely despised for being the greedy pigs that they are.

They sit on each other's remuneration comittees' boards giving their buddies huge pay awards which are largely undeserved !! They would be thrown out of the LOOP if they refused.

There were Robber Barons in the 19th century and it's no surprise they are alive and well no matter what the cost is to the average jerk.

2 jobs to stay afloat - well aint that tough !! haha !! why should we care.

Well we ALL should care 'cos the " smash and grab " economy just can't go on.

They are paving the way for a Chinese style country to take over. Secret police etc. etc. Lorded over by the same sort of shitbags

#145     Oct 20, 2009
  6. You mean THEY ALREADY HAVE?

Conveniently forgotten Bush lies and deceptions leading to the PATRIOT ACTS?

The problem we have is Dumb voters voting in retards like themselves.

What was the #1 voting criteria for voting for Bush?

"...yeah, he's a guy I could have a beer with"

i.e. the average retard wants someone like himself in congress. Then we wonder why we have imbecile crooks in congress. No one sane would want to pander to the average grubby handed retard.

And don't even get me started on Palin and her group of f'n knuckle dragging neanderthals who still think they're the "moral majority".

Insufferably Stupid people being given the right to vote is the real problem. Back to reagan being the cause of all the current mess. Although he was a third rate actor, he was good enough to fool these imbeciles into thinking they actually count and have a say in anything.

#146     Oct 20, 2009
  7. i think we are getting a lot closer to the core of the problem...

#147     Oct 20, 2009