Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley made bank holding companies by Fed

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by payup, Sep 21, 2008.

1. don't be surprised if GS buys out WM.

this has been in the works forever, finally GS gets to pull it off with their man calling the shots in DC

#21     Sep 21, 2008
  2. forgot to mention, player told me this puts SEC in backseat. He says Cox is done.

I've been bugging him for two weeks about that. First time he's said it.

#22     Sep 21, 2008
  3. Here's an interesting point.

All the pinheads who are uber critical about these draconian steps now being taken, would have been the first to say YOU CAN'T TAMPER WITH THE FREE MARKET, if it was suggested that no interest , zero down loans to toothless bag ladies should be outlawed.

Say what pinny?

[​IMG]

Free Market or Bust

#23     Sep 21, 2008
  4. Is that Hank Paulson?

#24     Sep 21, 2008
  5. Nope, it's a picture of anyone that said we should let the shorts destroy us.

It may be your self portrait.

#25     Sep 21, 2008
  6. There is no FREE market in the US...

Who are you trying to kid?
    Indoctrinating your kids?

:p

The ONLY FREE MARKET is called Laissez-faire - and with the corruption structure of the systemic bias throughout US society - not likely to happen with all of the population aligned in the cannibalistic hierarchical pyramid scheme led by the upper "elitist priesthood" in charge ... dog-eat-dog ... brother-do-brother ... kinda disgusting stuff really, but you seem to be dreaming about climbing to the top - over as many bodies as you can possibly frag ... so ... stop complaining and get with the program, GI Joe...

You gotta make "some" sacrifices ... so why not just take one more "for the team" and bend over and clam up... stop whimpering already, puppies... it's not like you can't take a little hazing, can you? Next season it will be you holding them down... Go USA!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazing

#26     Sep 21, 2008

7. hahah good luck with growth rates going forward.

#27     Sep 21, 2008
  8. enough is enough

we ALL heard your ss messages.... now you have reduced yourself to a internet loser........cut your loss and move on

#28     Sep 21, 2008
  9. Will Iraq have a free market like the US?

Hmmm ... remember the PNAC principles?
    http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm

" we need to promote the cause of political and economic freedom abroad;"

ABROAD!
    Hehehe - not domestic "economic freedom" because then they couldn't just stick it to everyone!

#29     Sep 22, 2008
  10. etherboy

etherboy

I think this means GS & MS can't do company IPOs anymore?

No more millionaires made overnight, I think.

#30     Sep 22, 2008