Goldman Sachs Misled Congress After Duping Clients

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by RedDuke, Apr 14, 2011.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

2. BwPirt

BwPirt

I wonder what kind of trouble they can get into, I bet not more than they can buy out of.

3. Congress and Mr. Levin should be educated on what exactly a market maker does.

4. LB tried what, 18 months ago when he testified? Congress is fairly useless...

5. That's just plain stupid. If you think they actual performed their duty as a market maker than you're just a moron. Goldman is a scam artist. They have the money and the political power to get away with it. Fair? no, but no one is really stopping them.

6. piezoe

piezoe

Apparently Congress already knows exactly what that particular "market maker" does. :D

7. Its the sad truth! Goldman is a money giant who can scare the crap out of anybody who has the balls to mess with them. With all their influence behind them, I don't know of anybody who is willing to stop them.

8. From the inside out..thats how you purge this leach.

9. But maybe when CFO David Veniar called it "The Big Short" what he really meant was "The Big we are so NOT Short against our client's interests so there is no way we are going to make a windfall on this so don't expect a big bonus this year." :D

And why do they use "Misled" instead of "Lied To"?....

#10     Apr 14, 2011