Goldman Sachs' medical plan covers sex changes for employees

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by makloda, Feb 8, 2008.

1. For some strange reason I think the publicity of this to liberals is worth a lot more than it will ever cost Goldman in medical plan fees. I mean, if you are morally opposed to them doing this, you probably are still going to do business with them if they are the best place for your firm to be.

They just have to keep from asking the employee each morning, "Hey, how's it hangin?"

#11     Feb 10, 2008
  2. I think SAC handed out the estrogen for free while Goldman states they won't cover the hormone treatment part :p

#12     Feb 10, 2008
  3. Hmnnnn. Coming to a theater near you. I used to be a big swinging dick, now I'm a big swinging labia and can smuggle mexicans up there from down there.

#13     Feb 10, 2008
  4. bat1

bat1

IF THE Tranny can trade

WHY NOT?

#14     Feb 10, 2008
  5. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

i bet that guy "cocaine" just flew to Goldman Sach's at the speed of light with his resume' .

#15     Feb 10, 2008
  6. A friend, huh?

#16     Feb 10, 2008
  7. goldman cares about results; it will hire trisexuals if they can bring in the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

#17     Feb 10, 2008
  8. nah I think enforcer99 and razor99 did.

#18     Feb 10, 2008