Goldman Sachs hires law firm to shut blogger's site

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by W4rl0ck, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Imo, my view regarding the internet "holding the rich and powerful to the book" is not happening yet. The net is uncovering the graft and corruption but only to the extent of destroying people (good and bad) not changing the system.

#31     Apr 14, 2009

2. Paulson is the new Waldo.

Where's Paulson? :D

#32     Apr 14, 2009
  3. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

Rubin and Summers are more evil.

Strike the heart or the brain. Kicking the monster in the shin will only piss it off. :D

#33     Apr 14, 2009
  4. Tide31

Tide31

-40.65mm shares
    Funny, I was only off by 650,000 shares back then. Did anyone not expect this from GS?

#34     Apr 14, 2009
  5. I've been following Mike for almost 2 yrs. He was early but got it completely right. And more so, he traded it exactly right. Returning well over 100% for his clients last year. Unlike Peter Schiff, et al.

However, as far as litigation, his previous litigation against Lennar cost him almost his entire life savings so it's said.

I love the guy, but I worry about him because he really puts himself out there.

#35     Apr 14, 2009
  6. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

ML-Implode will be present on Mike Morgan's Wednesday, April 15th conference call (details below), which is being arranged to kick off organization efforts in response to the Goldman Sachs attack on www.GoldmanSachs666.com . Goldman Sachs sent Morgan a cease and desist letter. Morgan responded by filing a Complaint in the United States District Court against Goldman Sachs. Aaron Krowne and other representatives and volunteers from ML-Implode will be in attendance on the conference call. We encourage everyone to attend the conference call or listen to the recording that will be posted online.

http://hf-implode.com/viewnews/2009...hMikeMorganGoldmanSachs666comOnBloggerFr.html

#36     Apr 14, 2009
  7. urszula

urszula

Mike Morgan should be applauded.
    GS: unparallelled masters of roguery.

#37     Apr 14, 2009