Goldman Sach s are criminals and theives.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by brokenmarkets, Jan 16, 2011.

1. The biggest market maker is a criminal.

That says a lot about wall street. Lie and deny everything.

The richest theives in wall street..they rob other hedge funds and market makers too. only a few market makers and brokers left in the crime racket..all their competitors are killed..

Goldman Sachs even has the gov't in it's controll..tones of moles in gov't positions...ex-goldman sachs 'employees'---spies.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ca...qM5ivXR_01g-eBydT1QMt7Fd1JF76aA?docId=5620041

that volcker rule,,well it's not even implemented they say 2% but it ways more..there is no audit.

2. the1

the1

BM, we covered this yesterday. Perhaps you missed it. Get your hands on one of these wicked ass machines and we're good to go. Once we can fly the machine like the chap at the end of the clip get your credit cards - yes plural, we're gonna need a lot of fuel - out and start stocking up. Not to worry about that 20% interest rate. I have a feeling we're not gonna have to pay it back. :D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-f1cwycSWq0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-f1cwycSWq0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

3. the1

the1

Another thing you probably don't understand is the way the Torah views the connection between Judiasm and money. Do a bit of research on that. You'll probably want to puke afterwards but in the eyes of the Jewish the pursuit of maximizing possession of the almighty dollar is paramount to, "doing God's work." Blankfein you see...well, Blankfein someday will be sitting at the right hand of God. At least in his mind.

http://www.businessinsider.com/lloyd-blankfein-says-he-is-doing-gods-work-2009-11

And no, before the pundits come out and start throwing darts at me, this is not an anit-semetic statement. It's a statement of fact. Do your DD before you stand in judgment.

4. "A new rule contained in the financial regulatory bill that passed last summer restricts such trading. The rule is named for presidential adviser Paul Volcker, a former chairman of the Federal Reserve. Volcker says this kind of trading is too risky for banks and also for the financial markets."

the rule isn't even implemented...or blocked...and will be watered down.

insiders of goldman sachs(partners,management,etc.) have no risk...if they fail the gov't bails them out of their bets. as for shareholders of Goldman Sachs they are sheep. it's the goldman sachs 'partners' who make all the profits at zero risk.

5. I AM Lloyd Blankfein, your Lord and Master, and I COMMAND you to cease and desist, in the name of Emperor Ming the Merciless, the Federal Reserve and everything else that is holy!!!!

Mwuahahahahahahah :).

6. I understand that you're not being anti-semtic but you're totally wrong. Being a Jew, I can tell you first-hand how traditional jews look at money. We are taught that if we have a lot of money that it's "money of the poor"(i.e. if you have money then someone out there doesn't), and we need to be sure to give-back, particularly to educational institutions/programs.(scholarships, for some reason, are always looked on as a mitzvah)

Blankfein may be a Jew, but not all Jew's are Blankfein. Personally, I don't have a problem with GS for the simple fact that the winners are always hated by the losers. I've seen way too much rhetoric by the uneducated: show me proof[objective] that is more than an opinion and I'll listen.(note: stringing together suppositions to arrive at a "fact" is not factual, but usually makes for good fiction.)

7. your just looking for a reason to hate people. i am sure jaime dimon would tell you the same thing. you can't always blame jews for everything.

8. zdreg

zdreg

"I understand that you're not being anti-semtic but you're totally wrong."
    don't bet your last dollar that he is not anti-Semitic or that he is totally wrong. instead of personalizing you should have left out that sentence entirely.

9. the1

the1

"We are taught that if we have a lot of money that it's "money of the poor"(i.e. if you have money then someone out there doesn't), and we need to be sure to give-back, particularly to educational institutions/programs.(scholarships, for some reason, are always looked on as a mitzvah)"

<b>This is interesting. I did not know that and I share your enthusiasm about giving back to educational institutions. I have been doing that for several years.</b>

"Blankfein may be a Jew, but not all Jew's are Blankfein."

<b>To use Blankfein as a brush to paint all Jews was definitely an error in judgment.</b>

"Personally, I don't have a problem with GS for the simple fact that the winners are always hated by the losers. I've seen way too much rhetoric by the uneducated: show me proof[objective] that is more than an opinion and I'll listen.(note: stringing together suppositions to arrive at a "fact" is not factual, but usually makes for good fiction.)"

<b>I don't have an issue with GS, or any other central bank, making money. Why else do we get up for work each day. It's the unfair advantage that is coordiated by the Federal Reserve that I take issue with. Aside from collecting internet information, or perhaps material from a library, I'm not in a position to produce such proof even if I did have the time or desire. No one was able to provide irrefutable evidence that Enron was engaging in criminal behavior until the house of cards came down. That will never happen to GS as long as the Federal Reserve remains intact. You have placed the onus of providing evidence to support my views knowing full well I can't possibly do that. Well done. You played that card well. I appreciate your non-offensive response because it certainly wasn't my intent, as others have suggested on this thread, to offend you, or anyone else who is Jewish.</b>

10. the1

the1

"Hate" is a very strong word. You should be absolutely certain before using such a strong and offensive word. I have no hatred toward anyone. And I would never hate someone because of their nationality, skin color, or religious beliefs.

I don't particularly like Blankfein but I certainly don't hate the man. I actually admire Bernanke, putting aside my displeasure for some of recent decisions. I have studied his past extensively and it is nothing short of impressive.

There are times I actually feel sorry for the man because I believe he is a person of high character who has been placed in a very akward, uncomfortable, and challenging position.

#10     Jan 16, 2011