Goldman Earnings Out Early

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Landis82, Apr 13, 2009.

1. It's because they are having another offering so the shares will be diluted. It's all in the release.

#11     Apr 13, 2009
  2. Once GS gets their money at artificaially propped up valuations, prepare yourself for the sucking sound of one last financial ass rape by the bankers so they can pay themselves whatever they want during the depression and everyone buying at these levels gets screwed!

I wonder how much of the trading profits in recent quarters was from shorting financials?

I am becoming such a conspiracy theorist. Man I wish I hadnt fucked up my GS superday 18 months ago..

#12     Apr 13, 2009
  3. And your still LONG the FAZ at $29.60 with it trading as low as 8.92 today?

Please.

#13     Apr 13, 2009
  4. So what do you do for a living? Seriously, I've been wondering.

#14     Apr 13, 2009
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

economist...:D

#15     Apr 13, 2009
  6. dhpar

dhpar

you do realize that the name of this site is "Elite Trader" and this specific thread was started in the "Trading" subsection...(?)

#16     Apr 13, 2009
  7. Uncle Sam tells these banks to STFU about their toxic crap rescue. So Uncle Sam now tells these same banks to lie through their teeth about the earnings because he has them covered.

That makes a perfect sense to me. What about you?

#17     Apr 13, 2009
  8. #18     Apr 14, 2009
  9. Neodude

Neodude

Bingo, you hit nail on the head. I wonder if the sheep out there will actually realize that the numbers have been manipulated...

The devil is always in the details. When the smartest guy in the room is trying to sell you something always think twice.

-Neo

#19     Apr 14, 2009
  10. Looks like stock_trad3r is right - buy all dips.

#20     Apr 14, 2009