Goldman Earnings Out Early

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Landis82, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Just came across the tape at 4:10PM

2. S2007S

S2007S

A bunch of liars out there, why all of the sudden are these earnings getting pushed ahead, they were supposed to be released tomorrow and as of 4:10pm they are out, this is just getting more pathetic by the day.

3. It's up to the company to decide when they are released. So they did it a day earlier then they announced they would - so the F what?

4. Daal

Daal

its called the XLF plunge protection team :D

5. S2007S

S2007S

:p :p :p :p :p :p

HAHAH

This is the greatest financial market in the world. Rigged and ready to go.

Cant WAIT FOR new highs, everyone is going to prosper and rejoice in the greatest story ever told.

6. S2007S

S2007S

WHY is GS dropping all of the sudden, Im getting worried, I just bought 1000000000 shares at $130 hoping to see 200+ by tomorrow. I mean no great financial company can fail with the backing of the fed and government, RIGHT?????

HAHA

7. No one really cares what you have to say.
    Everyone here knows that you don't trade for a living . . . It's just a lot of blah, blah, blah, from you.

You've been asked numerous times to present a screen-shot of your positions and you have refrained from doing so.

Time to find a new website to "play" on my friend.

8. Eric215

Eric215

Buy the rumor, sell the news

9. LOl nobody believes there bullshit lie earnings. i bet financials plunge this week. companies like wfc stole and destroyed wb shareholders write off all the bad loans for there co and wb and beat ets. nobody gets out alive

10. S2007S

S2007S

I told you months ago I do NOT trade for a living. If you dont like my opinions about the economy and markets disregard them and move on.

#10     Apr 13, 2009