Goldman bans Christmas party

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by turkeyneck, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Wow
    You are really good at pointing fingers and really lousy at looking at your own behavior. Look at things you wroteand wrongfully accused me of, and then ask yourself where my comments came from.
    And what does a "73 year Jewish inside trader who dove on a dime" have to do with ALL OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE?!
    Or even the 5000 who you have supposedly met, and supposedly behave all the same way?
    Even if it's true (which it obviously isn't) don't you understand that does not make every Jew like that?
    And how ignorant does someone have to be to think that "all Jews worship money"? Were the crooks at Enron Jewish? Worldcom? The original Ponzi? Are there not more then "5000" dishonest or greedy nonjews?
    And as for your last comment, how does me not agreeing with you that all Jews are greedy equate to saying stealing is ok? Do you not understand your comments are absolutely idiotic and based on nothing more then generalizations and prejudice?
    So as to where you "should even start"?
    Don't.
    Just stop.
    Because you are totally, absolutely, unequivocally wrong.

#41     Nov 16, 2009
  2. Cancel the Christmas party for the Goyim! Bring on the Chanukah party for the hebes! Hava Nagila, Hava!

#42     Nov 16, 2009
  3. Yes, here is one.
    Spinn traded a bottle of colt for an hour with your mother last night.

#43     Nov 16, 2009
  4. I just checked in with Epiphany Trading, where I trade following Erik Kolodny. They confirmed that their Christmas Party is still on but they will not be handing out $20 Billion in bonuses.

#44     Nov 16, 2009
  5. lmao

#45     Nov 16, 2009
  6. I have known plenty of Jewish people. And blacks. And Muslims. And those from India, Europe and a lot of other places. I have not met a single group who in any way looks what you characterize what you claim. Every group I have met mostly consists of decent people, trying to make a living, make some friends, find love and get along with their fellow person before they hit the Big Sleep.

Frankly, your characterizations are entirely non credible. You have "experiences with 5,000 Jewish people" that allows you to make a judgement? You sound more like someone living in a dark closet who rarely gets out. Stop confusing your cable TV with meeting people.

And you know a 30 year trader who NEVER made an honest dime? Were you his accountant, auditor or employer for 30 years? How do you know where he made his money?

Your stuff is pure hallunications, speculation and ignorant stereotypes. No, I am not Jewish, I am Protestant. But you rantings place you among the more uneducated/biased people on ET.

#46     Nov 16, 2009
  7. Agreed. This site does have its share or ignorance.

#47     Nov 18, 2009
  8. $250,000???

The average spread across ALL of Goldman's employees, including secretaries and mail clerks and janitors, is $550,000.00.

The top 100 will probably average 10 million each.

But that's okay, because Goldman didn't want or need taxpayer money when they were actually about to implode from all the non-payment on bets they had placed off market.

Thank G_d Uncle Sam, aka 'Sugar Daddy,' gave hundreds of billions to those entities owning Goldman.

What a coincidence. Damn straight.

#48     Nov 18, 2009