Goldman bans Christmas party

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by turkeyneck, Nov 14, 2009.

1. S2007S

S2007S

billions in bonuses this year because of the thoughtful taxpayer....

it just keeps getting better and better.....

people can continue to complain but as wallstreet continues to get free money, bonuses are only going to grow bigger and bigger....

nothing is going to change because the people could care less.

:eek:

#31     Nov 15, 2009
  2. People forget why the Jews went into banking. During the dark ages all trades were closed to them. The virtuous Christian kings did not want to get their hands dirty as usury was unchristian.

That never really stopped them from outlawing Jews from lending. They made money from them with respectable separation. It was too convenient. If the public protested too much, they could always look good by punitive taxation and fines on those greedy Jews. A really nice way to make money AND look good.

The question you need to really ask is whose money are the Jewish bankers depositing through the ages in Europe?

And save your hate. I am not Jewish.

#32     Nov 16, 2009
  3. OK, I'll take the labeling that will come with this post, but, my goal is to try to provide a bit of information (if I can - heck, receive some info if I can as well)!

There is a FAR bigger plot going on in our world than we are generally allowed to see. Are there so called Jews involved - yes! Are all Jews part of this plot - NO!!! Are there so called Christians involved - yes! Are all Christians part of the plot - NO!!! Moslems - same! Hindus - same! There are people who live within our society, but do not have our best interest in mind. They exist to further the plot to which they are part.

Why do I mention the above? I think the nature of what people see as part of the "bigger picture" - the plot against peoples of this world is REALLY what aggravates most viewers of the plot. I think that is REALLY what many who would be labeled anti-Semitic are angered by. (My own thought is that many Jews are meant to be 'scape goats for the plot, but in reality the plot crosses ALL social boundaries!)

Sure the Blankfeins, etc. get the blame for being anti-Christmas party...but, the real deal is that people see Goldman as part of the fleecing of America...and it just so happens to be a "Jewish" name leading the pack...so the Jews will take the hit for the fleecing of America.

As for the bigger plot - it goes by many names, but, if you want to find out more...do a search for the "Empire of the City" or maybe try "The Box Gang" It is NOT Jewish, although it may have members who call themselves Jewish or have Jewish names. It is not Christian, although it may have members who call themselves Christian or have Christian names. It is not atheistic, but it may have members who call themselves atheists...etc.

Think out what may REALLY be happening in our world.

-gastropod

#33     Nov 16, 2009
  4. you are not an antisemite and bigot for calling the police, you are one for labeling a whole group based on the actions of a few, and in your example mentioning that the "thief" is a jew, as that is not relevant data and belies your bigotry.

#34     Nov 16, 2009
  5. I am sorry, I thought swtrader you were just stupid, but I was wrong. You are actually a moronic imbecile, and have proved it with another "brilliant" post.
    It has nothing to do with diversity. There is a difference between labeling a whole group based on a stereotype or the actions of a few, and what would be called in your example "racial profiling", or encouraging diversity at the expense of endangering others. In Israel, during times of extreme tension, single muslims between the ages of 16 and 45 and fitting other classified parameters are not allowed into Israel while others are. Why? Because 95% of terror attacks were committed by people falling into that category. But that does not mean that all muslims are terrorists anymore than it means that all jews are rich or stingy. Specific jews might fall into a group, of stingy/greedy/dishonest. But is that because they are jewish? Are there no stingy/greedy/dishonest nonjews? Are you saying all the ponzi schemes and theft is by jews? I didn't think people so ignorant still existed. Just proves one of the dangers of inbreeding.
    Don't forget to return your copy of the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" to the library. It must be overdue.

#35     Nov 16, 2009
  6. spinn

spinn

Ironic that these comments are coming from one who is so angry and filled with hatred....of people they know nothing about.

Perhaps if you bake cupcakes for all the nice muslims screaming
    "death to america" or allah akbar while shooting 43 people, they will change their mind and stop because you were nice to them.

You can trust Bernard Madoff if you want...he comes from a culture that worships money above all else.....it is more than just a few. Were I jewish I would be furious with people like Madoff, I would not apologize for him as you are.

#36     Nov 16, 2009
  7. Jews are great survivors and I respect them. They learn from mistakes, unlike others. Essential, they exist for good of the world and feed off stupidity. If not, people would be even stupider. Now at least they increase IQ for 0.2 every couple of decades/centuries because suffering is the only way to get smarter. A bit slow though
    :D

#37     Nov 16, 2009
  8. Spinn
    are you sw's inbred brother? Must be so because your comments are as stupid, ignorant, and useless as his.
    First, there is no anger or hate in my comments, only a discussion of FACTS.
    Second, your comments about "death to America", etc, are so unbelievably misplaced as to prove how ignorant you are. I LIVE IN ISRAEL you stupid piece of shit, so you have nothing to teach me about radical islam or its' dangers.
    Third, I do not and DID NOT apologize for Madoff, I explained that what he did has nothing to do with him being Jewish nor was it caused by it.
    The act and his religion are UNRELATED.
    Hard for an a ntisemite to understand or accept, but try to expand your perspective just a bit and it might make sense.

#38     Nov 16, 2009
  9. spinn

spinn

Where do I even start...calling someone an inbred stupid piece of shit doesnt indicate anger or hatred?? and arent you making my point which was that so many of the jewish people I know are just plain mean??

A 73 year old jewish man who is an insider trader and has not made an honest dime in 30 years came to my apartment the other day. He saw a dime on the floor in the corner and literally dove on it...I have never seen anything like that. You can not tell me he does not "value" money more than most earthlings.

You can continue to call me an anti semite but my experiences are based solely on the 5000 or so jewish people I have met personally, not some book or website.

Why i even respond to these threads is beyond me.......I think taking money is wrong, I think many on ET must think I am really weird.

#39     Nov 16, 2009
  10. In case it missed anyone's attention, Bernie Madoff ripped-off mostly Jewish people (even Elie Wiesel and The Elie Wiesel Foundation for Humanity, for crying out loud!!)

And who was in charge at GS when all those toxic assets were spread around the world? None other than Hank "Bail-me, don't Fail-me" Paulson. (He is probably a laughing-stock in China now (politely, behind his back), which he used to visit frequently telling them how their financial system should be more like the U.S.)

Detective work is always asking "who profited most" from whatever happened. Someday the news shows will ask that question. Then again, maybe not.

#40     Nov 16, 2009