Goldman bans Christmas party

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by turkeyneck, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Mercor

Mercor

Any good Keynesian would understand your statement and be proud of it.
    Keynesian = Obama, Krugman, the Democratic party

#11     Nov 14, 2009
  2. oh stuff your political correctness up your butt

this disaster robbed every American blind, and I'm not holding my tongue

you see it all over the place, madoff, then there's the guy who robbed actor nicolous cage blind, samual levin

dont like people making cracks about jews stealing?

HOW BOUT JEWS QUIT STEALING?!?!?!

I even read an article by a Jew who said the real problem was a lack of social pressure in the Jewish community, to succeed with integrity

he couldnt have been more right

even someone who was the very tail end of the baby boomers can rember a time when really vicious unprovoked polish jokes "polack jokes' were told wholesale and mainstream. (I'm not polish, BTW, or close to anyone who is) People who never knew a pole, or were harmed in any way by one, or who ever knew an act of foolishness by one. Poles, to their extreme credit, never made themselves to be a 'victim class'. Think about it - anyone born before 1968 knows what I say is true - you can remember the jokes, but you cant recall them being crybabys. The jokes were eventually replaced with a popular polish pope and an anti communist cold war leader Lech Wa³êsa

yet, people who freaking robbed our country blind, in financial terrorism expect a complete pass, in the same year they did it

#12     Nov 14, 2009
  3. They should have the parties and cancel the bonuses

#13     Nov 14, 2009
  4. Credit Suisse is charging their employees $100/pp for their holiday party.

#14     Nov 15, 2009
  5. Not a fan of GS but this is a communist thread. GS should not of taken money from govt but they do have some of the smartest people working there in the world regardless of religion. If they were smart enough to beat their competitors then some bonus should be deserved. IRS are thieves not Jews. I have seen how other companies operate.. Management at large banks such as Citi or JPM are totally retarded especially ops, all they do is what they are told without thinking. I see people running 1000 page reports that can easily be put on excel to save paper and ink... but no one cares at GS this would never happen. They reward those who think and logically apply their ideas... not a fan GS because of arrogance and way they treat workers... but if they did something smarter than someone else did were compensated for it thats fine..
    better the money goes to employees than they hoard all of it..

#15     Nov 15, 2009
  6. Oh my gosh...swtrader, are you really that stupid?!
    Do you not differentiate between nationality and religion?
    Have Polish people been persecuted without reason since recorded history?
    What's your rationale for the persecution of Jews before they supposedly "destroyed the economy" as you put it.
    And if you want to bash Jews for the actions of a few of them on Wall Street, then you should also take the time to remember the one who have saved or improved countless lives through medicine, science, social service, etc. You are truly a hateful bigot.

#16     Nov 15, 2009
  7. spinn

spinn

Maybe if the jewish people in my area were not the meanest and most selfish people I have ever met, almost every one of them, I would care.

interesting how any negative comment about jews is labeled anti semetic......so if a jewish person steals from me, and I call the police, I am an anti semite.

#17     Nov 15, 2009
  8. Care to tell us where you live?

I just had my Sunday bagel and I was attacked by a giant smoked salmon, man these Jews take their brunch serious here!

Who can I report this hate crime to?

#18     Nov 15, 2009
  9. spinn

spinn

near Washington DC

#19     Nov 15, 2009
  10. no what's stupid is "Diversity Ubber Alles" people like you, who first worry first about 'diversity' whan a mulsim shoots 40 people at his own base

it's as though you're trying to outlaw common sense perspective

#20     Nov 15, 2009