Golden Market Management

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by axehawk, Jul 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't think it's the best deal out there! I pay about 0.6 cents of a share (all in) and I get 90% payout. The true ECN costs are around 0.4 cents of a share, and the rebate is only significant if you do the volume. My volume is around 30-40K a day and a rebate would be insignificant for me. Sounds a lot better than 50% payout to me!

#31     Sep 4, 2003
  2. Like I said, the money may be good but you're not learning real directional trading. Plus, I'm going to be trading for a long time whereas the bid/offer jocks will probably burn out in a year!

#32     Sep 4, 2003
  3. My guys avg 400k shrs a day and pay close to nothing IN COMMISH.At 40k shrs a day I hope your doing well.My guys make 19/20 days everyday.I guess if it works for u great.As well 6 cents is a joke.

#33     Sep 4, 2003
  4. Try trading stocks like Ebay instead of those candy-ass penny stocks. You don't need to write 400K shares to make good money! Just be selective and trade the ones that MOVE! Believe me, I'd rather take a 2000 share Ebay position than a 100,000 share WCOM position!

P.S. What's the difference between paying 0.6 cents/share with a 90% payout and paying nothing with a 35% payout? It's not much different is it?

#34     Sep 4, 2003
  5. I think he meant to say 6/10th of a cent, not 6 cents.

Anyone want to pay 6 cents? I got a job for them. LOL!!!

#35     Sep 4, 2003
  6. Get a life dude.You just dont get it.We trade anything that moves.Cheap expensive EVERYTHING.We use the bid/offer strategy to KEEP COSTS DOWN .Why can such a great trader like yourself NOT understand this BASIC 101 trading strategy. Futhermore I put my guys againt any one of your BEST trading days.I offer a service for aggressive traders wanting a fair shake.It seems you have it all figured out like the stock market.

#36     Sep 4, 2003
  7. Everyone got their own strategy, no need to kill each other over whose is better. People choose the strategy that suits them, that's all.

#37     Sep 4, 2003
  8. I see his view yet he cannot see mine.Not a good trait in a trader.

#38     Sep 4, 2003
  9. I understand your view. Rebates are a good vehicle for keeping costs down. But when you design a trading system around rebates, then I have to disagree with you.

#39     Sep 4, 2003
  10. I'll take you on! My best trading day was $28K on 65000 shares. It was 2 years ago, but you didn't specify a time limit! :D

#40     Sep 4, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.