Golden Market Management

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by axehawk, Jul 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

Axehawk,

Call the recruiter back and get the name of owners and or principals. The corp may be new, but the folks behind it may have a history. I may know them.

#11     Jul 26, 2003
  2. Just wondering how many truly active traders are out there????

#12     Aug 7, 2003
  3. Thank you for this information. I have only one remark, they have the same office location than the oldier Broadway office, I supposed that is the same people who have another startup.

#13     Aug 8, 2003
  4. It is definatly not the same people who were running the Broadway office here in Montreal.

#14     Aug 8, 2003
  5. axehawk

axehawk

Broadway had an office in Canada???

#15     Aug 8, 2003
  6. axehawk

axehawk

Etrade bought Momentum, and GMMI is affiliated with Etrade. Both GMMI and U.S. Momentum use the Lightspeed software.

#16     Aug 8, 2003
  7. Yes Broadway office at Montreal, it was the second or third in profit even with a smaller market than other city. After the merge of Broadway with Schonfeld, they have closed the doors some months ago.

#17     Aug 9, 2003
  8. broadway didnt merge the went bankrupt .Seems they werent making enough as their model of buying higher highs didnt fly in a bear market.

#18     Aug 9, 2003
  9. Broadway Mpntreal have been integrated inside Schonfeld some months before to close the doors sometimes later. While this transition the office have used the Boradway plateform with the Schonfeld plateform at the same time. The office have close before a complete transition.

#19     Aug 11, 2003
  10. Momento

Momento

So the old Broadway office, ... with a different management behind it, and that knows the Swift management inside out. (i am assuming, since RG said that Swift guys have no respects for their prop traders.)

Are they all the same people running the show after all?!
    I am lost.

#20     Aug 11, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.