Golden Market Management

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by seanyboy, Jan 20, 2009.

1. So the fees are $250. what's the split?

#11     Apr 20, 2009
  2. 287 for me

#12     Apr 20, 2009
  3. elguapo

elguapo

i see. so you're getting nyob, arca book ect, for 287?

#13     Apr 20, 2009
  4. yeah basically all the books I need to trade lev 2 properly

#14     Apr 20, 2009
  5. elguapo

elguapo

thats not bad. thats not what it says in the contract i looked over; i asked them about it and they confirmed it wasn't 250 all in, that was just the software fee outside of entitlements. Maybe things changed, or you just worked it out with them.

i also heard the same thing about their servers, apparently everything runs fine when others elsewhere might have some issues. i compared with a buddy a few times, and its true.

#15     Apr 20, 2009
  6. if it's 287 for software and all books and you make 70% YOUR TRUE cost is 200.90 as they take all expenses off the top and pay their portion.

#16     Apr 20, 2009
  7. Hi, everyone, been taking a break from trading this year, and thinking about to come back trading from the beginning of 2013, just wondering if anyone could kindly give me your thought about this firm?

any feedback is appreciated!

Thank!

#17     Dec 4, 2012
  8. expensive

#18     Dec 5, 2012
  9. brad10

brad10

Requested to be removed by GMM officials.

#19     Dec 5, 2012
  10. that one year rule is the same in every cboe firm.

Basically all those contracts are so one sided it is ridiculous, giving them absolutely complete power.

I read one contract that said they that have the right to change anything to the contract, and you have no choice in the matter and must agree it. So basically they could say something like... "you have to give us all your money", and according to the contract you have no choice.

What you have to do is just go on reputation. Only thing is... it's hard to trust those screen names that respond favorably to the company. There's a good chance that those screen names that responded favorably in this post are screen names of GMM.

---------> but from what I know personally, they are a reputable company

#20     Dec 5, 2012