Golden Era of Wealth Has Arrived For Investors and Traders

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Apr 4, 2007.

1. logikos

logikos

Dude, how old are you? Were you trading in the 90's? Remember when it was announced that the business cycle has been defeated?

#11     Apr 5, 2007
  2. kashirin

kashirin

Bubbles are everywhere
    Money supply is huge. Money are like toilet paper right now
    trillions are made

Look at nickel. It costs 25 times more than 5 years ago. and 4 times more than a yaer ago
    Real estate, oil, emerging market, any given asset - everything rises enormously las years -

there are so many bubbles that we can' call them bubbles - that's a hyperinflation- currently commodities and assets -but very soon prices in stores will double and rates will be triple digit

Alan Greenspan destroyed american economy

#12     Apr 5, 2007
  3. This is why equity markets will rise.

Hard assets, necessary for life's essentials (electricity, energy, structures, transportation), are going to skyrocket as the rest of the globe continues to build out their infrastructure.

Cash will plunge in real worth. There is little real use for gold.

Give me nickel, palladium, concrete and titanium. Give me pig iron, sheet rock, aluminum and coal.

Give me silver, crude oil, solar cells, and jet engines. Give me high speed trains and plastics.

#13     Apr 5, 2007
  4. Sponger

Sponger

I've been away from ET Bylosellhi....

You've done a complete 180 in opinion....what happened to the US on brink of severe recession due to massive real estate bubble deflating over the next 12-18 months?

#14     Apr 5, 2007
  5. We could see volatility short term, but longer term (more than 12 months), there is a deep bull market in the works, that is less dependent on the health of the U.S. Economy, than ever before.

#15     Apr 5, 2007
  6. How did I know that you created this post?

All I had to do was see the title and I knew that Bylow was behind it.

#16     Apr 5, 2007
  7. Yeah, I thought this was a joke at first considering all of the "doom and gloom" you've been posting...

#17     Apr 5, 2007
  8. He forgot to take his medication.

#18     Apr 5, 2007
  9. Sponger

Sponger

I was starting to think that myself.......LMAO

#19     Apr 5, 2007
  10. Why is it so bizarre to see someone change their opinion when they are confronted with different data?

You don't have to take my optimistic shift about the global economic boom personally.

YMMV, IMHO, YADA YADA YADA

#20     Apr 5, 2007