"Golden Arches" Project

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ElectricSavant, Jan 20, 2007.

1. ahhh...the old platform now works...ok now i have a back up platform that will accept multibanks too! ok works for me...hehe

you see... Traders can stick together....

Lets make some money :)

#41     Jan 22, 2007
  2. Hey mm..

Can I get all 100 pair on this with anybody...?

Michael B.

#42     Jan 22, 2007
  3. "ok I am down to 12 charts...There are four pair not covered I guess...but all of the settings are there...thanks.."

If you right click on the "market watch" window and click "show all" some more should appear.

#43     Jan 22, 2007

4. Not that I have found... That's mainly due to the fact that usually only bucket shops offer MT4.

#44     Jan 22, 2007
  5. ok got it...i was not able to transfer a few over...but I got my profile not a prob...I will use this platform for a while...awesome..now i gotta find a feed with all 100!!!!!and then a place to trade them!!!!if I can get CR in Meta...I got some links for that too!but the guy that shared them, did not give me permission to publish....but they are public...but I will wait for him to answer my PM...

#45     Jan 22, 2007
  6. ohh...hehe

#46     Jan 22, 2007

7. Try this one (Total bucket shop- Don't recommend trading with them) they have over 55 fx pairs available (You have to right click in the market watch section and click "show all").

Link: http://www.northfinance.com/eng/open-demo-account/

#47     Jan 22, 2007
  8. Do they distort the feed...or do they just blatantly bucket without being sly? If the feed gets presented with their bucketed methods then it could distort the indicator...

JesseLivemoreReincarnatedSavant

#48     Jan 22, 2007
  9. They are all kind of like that... But the data should be just as good as with any other MT4 broker. My only point was that I don't endorse them.

#49     Jan 22, 2007
  10. Has the code / formula for CR been posted?

#50     Jan 22, 2007