Gold

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SouthAmerica, Nov 18, 2010.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Everytime I mention Tulving I get hammered by somebody for some old problem they had back in the 80s with their advertisements.

I've found them reliable though I have not sold to them and my experience is with silver but you get my point.

#21     Nov 19, 2010
  2. Let's not kid ourselves...

The gold bull is not in it's infant stage anymore.

Say it goes to 5K$ from here thats like a 200%ish rise.

You'd have to put in a lot of your money here in gold to really enjoy a significant apreciation of your total capital and who is to say gold actually goes to 5k$...

That's why my personal advice to someone looking to buying in would be to establish a relatively small percentage of your portfolio into physical gold for safety....

You know, just in case it goes to 50K or war breaks out or something like that...

And play the rise from say 1500$ to 3K or something like that trough the miners where you could easily achieve a 500% rise should such a movement in spot gold would take place.

#22     Nov 20, 2010
  3. on Sep 3 silver closed at $19.94 - that date because it came up on a silver thread
    on Nov 9 the high hit $29.34 and closed at $28.90 - about a 45% price increase C to C
    palladium did ok too

#23     Nov 20, 2010