Gold (XAU/USD) Technical Outlook by AliForexTalks

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by AliForexTalks, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Can definitely see it clearing $2k in no time .
    At what price will Russia look to start selling off their gold reserves

#21     Mar 1, 2022
  2. The price of gold is going to further go up, and I envy those who traded gold before the start of the war. They must be minting money right now.

#22     Mar 2, 2022
    Glastonburyk and LuckyMac like this.
  3. LuckyMac

LuckyMac

Before covid too, its such a fundamental thing when uncertainty is globa Gold is going up

#23     Mar 25, 2022
  4. treeman

treeman

It’s pretty much the easiest trade out there if you’re not already in. A strict “if.. then.. else” statement. If the price is above 2100 stay long. Else exit the position. That’s it. There’s no need to guess or talk fundamentals, or make decisions based on news. Just follow the logic equation.

this is a board for TA, right? Why do I see words like covid and Russia here?

#24     Mar 26, 2022
    Money Trust likes this.
  5. Anyone know what would be a good entry point before the next leg up?

#25     Mar 27, 2022
  6. Goods always on the up, you can be saying the same 20 years from now or get in

#26     Mar 27, 2022
  7. LuckyMac

LuckyMac

How do you take into account the massive fundamentals at play with gold? do you have a threshold of not entering or a timeframe after events where you will leave the pair alone?

#27     Mar 31, 2022
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

21 trading days/29 calendar days ago - last time Gold closed above $2000

#28     Apr 8, 2022
    LuckyMac likes this.
  9. LuckyMac

LuckyMac

I actually used to trade gold quite often. i havent in a long time. Have you traded it much recently?

#29     Apr 10, 2022
  10. SunTrader

SunTrader

I daytrade, sometimes swing trade 3 to 5. But I haven't touched Gold much either this year.

#30     Apr 10, 2022
    LuckyMac likes this.