Gold vs Bitcoin

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by dealmaker, Jul 17, 2019.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

2. I don't think people understand very well that the government can cut their access to the internet any time they want. Your cryptocurrency is completely dependent on a electronic device, a electrical grid, a internet service provider etc. The powers that be have 100% control over what makes virtual money exist.

Ayn Rand likes this.
  3. SunTrader

SunTrader

So you're saying the gubmint can cut power to everyone and there is nothing they can do about it. We'll just sit back and take it huh.

4. SunTrader

SunTrader

Blockstack had first ever SEC qualified ICO offering last week.

5. Overnight

Overnight

If that were true, elections would not have been hacked by foreign entities, if you believe that sort of thing.

6. Thats exactly what I'm saying !!

You are welcome to use your bitcoins for now but at the first signs of danger to the current world order you will see how virtual your crypto really is.

And yes there is NOTHING you guys can do about it !!

7. So.........convince me that the election was hacked.

8. Overnight

Overnight

For some reason, our election ballot results are all connected to the Internet?

9. Yep. Thats how it goes. People think they are going against the NWO with cryptocurrencies when the truth is that they are walking to the slaughterhouse. With cash you still have some kind of privacy but as soon as money becomes zeros and ones and hits a network it is 100% traceable.

dealmaker likes this.
  10. Thats your argument?

#10     Jul 17, 2019