Gold Star Widow Releases Trump's Call: "Tell Your Children I Said Their Father Was A Great Hero"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Oct 20, 2017.

1. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...l-your-children-i-said-their-father-was-great hero

Just spit-balling here and a Vietnam War vet myself....

I like to believe that if everyone served the US's interests... either in the military or in a civilian role, 90% of this "anti-America" BS would disappear. Other countries require a term of service... typically 2-years. Not a bad thing at all. All countries "need things done" for their country.... righteous if "everyone pitches in a bit".... makes you feel like you "belong"... like you've got some "skin in the game" for the future of the country and your own life.

I empathize with the families of those who "gave it all in service". I believe the US would be better if all of us at least made the effort to give "some".

Freedom ain't free, you know! MILLIONS have died for and to preserve ours... what's left of it anyway!

Many persons who domicile in America (notice I didn't refer to them as "Americans") think our country and people are to be reviled. They're wrong. Comapared to the rest of the world, we should be revered and they should be thankful!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Gold Star Widow Releases Trump's Call: "Tell Your Children I Said Their Father Was A Great Hero"
    Working link -- http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ll-your-children-i-said-their-father-was-grea

Max E. likes this.
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Oddly this is missing on CNN today, and also John Kelly blasted both CNN and Frederica Wilson, and he was there during the call, so who are we supposed to believe CNN, and some left wing loon, or an army general who actually lost a son, and what we see on this video, it blows my mind that CNN was willing to run with this bullshit story, they are fucking shameless.

traderob and Optionpro007 like this.
  4. Was Kelly ''secretly'' listening in on a very personal call ?

President Donald Trump doubled down in his attacks on Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL) for somehow nefariously listening into the call between him and the family of Sgt. La David Johnson.
    upload_2017-10-20_20-44-7.png

5. Max E.

Max E.

traderob likes this.

6. Who/What is your Idol ( idolatry)?