Gold Rush Mentality in 2023

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Bad_Badness, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Bad_Badness

Bad_Badness

"I hear you can just walk along the stream and pick up nuggets of gold"
    ** Just buy any Meme stock and use Robinhood and your cell phone.

"There are guys selling gold maps. You just follow the maps that are sale."
    **Just watch YouTube gurus. They say anyone can make money".

"I can just buy an actual Gold mine stake-claim. It will cost but it will be worth it."
    ** Just use these tools and methods and you can become a trader.

"I can learn to use a Sluice and learn to prospect. Never done it before but I will put in my time. That should do the trick."
    ** Just learn a method and trade on paper. That should put me ahead.

"I saw the guys going into the Wells Fargo office with BAGS of gold". I will get one of them to help me. I have no experience, but I learn quickly am willing to work for a percentage of their claim."
    ** Just go and talk to them on the street and make your pitch. I am sure no one else has thought of that!

"I will just follow that guy I saw go into the office with the bags of gold when he leaves town, I will follow him. I am sure it will be OK with me digging right next to him, if not I will just steal his gold and or kill him"
    ** Sure, he never thought that might happen! He would never suspect a person following him on the trail would be after his claim.

History shows that the only people who made it big, were already there in CA or AK. They were prospectors or knew geology. Tool and suppliers made money, like Levi Strauss. People spent lots of money (most) on tools and equipment only to dump them on the climb of the pass to Dawson. Few had what was needed because they did not know what was needed.

People tried to pan for gold on their way to Sutter Creek CA. They could not do it outside Carson City NV. They complained the mud in the creek was too thick. Very blue. It was one of the largest silver finds in the US. Miles long and almost pure silver.

Also, many people made a small amount, then spent all their TIME and resources searching for the more difficult finds, or larger amounts only to go broke.
    ** Look at me I just made a couple thousands super easy. I am a trader now, don't doubt me!

Good prospects to all in 2023 :cool:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2023
  2. TheDawn

TheDawn

So what was the equivalent of ET back then? The local tavern or saloon where you can talk to fellow gold prospectors to get tips and strategies on how to mine better and where the most amount of gold is located? LOL

3. maxinger

maxinger

Gold Rush Mentality in 2023

--->

Trader Mentality in 2023 & beyond

Bad_Badness likes this.
  4. deaddog

deaddog

Isn't Bitcoin digital gold? Or is it fools gold?

murray t turtle and Bad_Badness like this.
  5. %%
    Good point\
    And fools gold usually has a bit of tarnish + is a real rock, but suitable for a paper weight:D:D
    As far as gold miners/ part of that move depends on copper price , silver, + trends.......................................................................................................
    Many of the mines are in Chile, Canada:caution::caution::caution::caution::caution::caution:,:caution::caution::caution:
    Not a stock tip.