Gold Rally...

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by Trend Fader, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Can't compare any stock to the futures market, much less a commodity. Just max your futures account out in YG and I'm sure you'll wake up fast. :)

#11     Jun 16, 2005
  2. tomcole

tomcole

Umm, I mostly trade es/nq/ab all day.

gold is a sleepy mkt and often illiquid

#12     Jun 16, 2005
  3. es be the snoozer compared to any metals, all a matter of leverage and nothing compares to the shiny stuff when it comes to blowing out the account fastest :)

#13     Jun 16, 2005
  4. tomcole,you're as wrong as you are uninformed.2004 gold production was just shy of 2600 tonnes.Consumption was just over 3900 tonnes.production is falling in the three largest gold producing countries,so this spread will widen.There's money to be made in any market,you just have to do your homework.My largest position is a canadian mining stock that has the best consistant drill results that Ive seen in a long time.Up 550% in one and a half years.Its just a matter of research.

#14     Jun 18, 2005
  5. tomcole,

we don't need aliens to run up the gold price... Our own central bankers will do the job very nicely.....

in any case, aliens might know how to turn lead into gold and they would tell us just after they loaded up on lead futures.......

#15     Jun 18, 2005