Gold - on cusp of massive bearmarket :)

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by deadbroke, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. This is not the time to be a chickenshit, bone. :)

your complete reasoning/analysis/thinking/targets etc. on GOLD - fundamental/technical/other/whatever. Do it now, please. :)

And in line with your thought-ing, if hypothetically gold were to turn south, at what point would you decide or know that, as you stated, "the market is telling me its going south for the duration?"

#51     Aug 25, 2010

2. :) :) :)

Fat chance of that with all the no-drinking, no-pussylicking, no-jerkingoff priests and bishops at ET who NEVER post a single live trade yet want us newbies to believe that the 95% failure rate is applicable only elsewhere and not at ET!!!! :D

#52     Aug 25, 2010
  3. rew

rew

I've held some gold for a long time. (It would have to halve in price before I started to lose any money.) I sure wish people like deadbroke could talk gold down to some more reasonable price, like, say, $800 an ounce, so I can buy some more. But working against deadbroke are the Federal Reserve, 100 senators, 434 representatives*, and one President. None of those people has any interest at all in the gold price, but all are carrying out actions that ensure its price will remain lofty.

* Ron Paul excluded, of course.

#53     Aug 26, 2010

4. Wait till $250 and we'll buy together. :D :D :D

>>> Working against deadbroke are the FED, 100 senators, 434 Reps and one President? <<< :) :)

What do you get when you put 50 lesbians and 50 politicians in a room together?
    100 people who don’t do dick.

#54     Aug 26, 2010
  5. why?

#55     Aug 27, 2010
  6. bone

bone

You're not going to get any professional traders to drink the short Gold delta kool-aid for massive tail risk reasons - the macroeconomic perspective is meaningless if you're short Gold and Iranian nuclear facilities are on the receiving end of GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb airstrikes.

#56     Aug 27, 2010

7. OooooohHHH the same-o, same-o wisdom from one of the HERD's elders and this one is an ET sponsor aka a merchant of Death with a badge. Still HERD myths and misconceptions nevertheless. :D :D :D :D

And lest we get diverted from the truth = is-ness .... bone can't trade. If he could trade he wouldn't go hunting for carrion = dead giveaway - esp. with a blue ribbon flyin out his ass. :) :D

This is THE stable datum for hunt-ees = prospective victims (which they never seem to GET!!)

This thread will prove it. Give it a bit of time. :)

#57     Aug 29, 2010

8. Your Honor, I'm marking and placing this in Exhibit A

if you're short Gold and Iranian nuclear facilities are on the receiving end of GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb airstrikes

#58     Aug 29, 2010
  9. what will be shown in this thread, over the next several months, is that the foundation that is shared by the HERD and one of its elders, bone w.r.t. GOLD .... is built on quicksand. :) :D

Why months? ... because the HERD forgets HISTORY within a week and never learns from it, ever. Therefore showing them/it historical evidence is a waste of time.

What the HERD needs is a realtime painful example AND the fellow who will hammer it in up the ass so they never forget.

That fellow be me! :)

How is all this benefiting me? The Lord works in mysterious ways. :) I came to ET to learn realtime trading :D :D :D I'm laughing so hard because nobody here could even take out a burger out of a takeout stand. They can't show me doodly. That I know now for sure.

But HERD mechanics = market mechanics is a much larger game and it is here at ET in spades - somewhere within this, I believe the realtime ability will be serendipitously gotten.

:)

#59     Aug 29, 2010
  10. Specific myths and misconceptions that I'll take up are in line with .....

Gold is in a massive bullmarket from 2010 onwards.

When/if the Dow Jones crashes, Gold will be the place to be.

In economic downturns, Gold is the safe haven.

others will be added to the list later ....

#60     Aug 29, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.