Gold diggers?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by roctheworld, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

#11     Dec 4, 2017
  2. philpsw

philpsw

Gold is a great source of investment friends.

#12     Dec 4, 2017
  3. preventative measure: Hoody with holes. Problem solved.

#13     Dec 4, 2017
  4. Humpy

Humpy

5. Since the beginning of time...it's been like this;

Men look for good looks/genes in women for reproduction values,
    and Women look for men who are successful/able/rich enough to properly take care of their offspring. (and themselves)

It really boils down to Basic nature and survival necessities. o_O
    Good bone structure is desirable in men, and good hips/hourglass figure is desirable in women.

It's not necessarily automatically 'shallow' or bad or evil, I say.
    Anybody who tells you different is full of stuff, or delusional of the inner workings of reality/society.

Make Trading Great Again 2018, ET extraterrestrials...High-Five`, Xela and d08 and Johnny Rock
    Mazal tov, Morse and Jacob
    Sweet and Sour Bobby...where ya at... still eating that TastyTrade Karen for lunch

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    #15     Dec 4, 2017
    _eug_, vanzandt and d08 like this.
  6. truetype

truetype

7. zdreg

zdreg

“If the law is on your side, argue the law. If the facts are on your side, argue the facts. If neither the law nor the facts are on your side, attack the character of the witness.”

you are clueless to what constitutes well written prose. the OP's writing is actually quite good. because you don't agree with his post and don't know how to counter his points, you sink to using the slimy tactic of denigrating his command of english.

#17     Dec 4, 2017
  8. zdreg

zdreg

for the moment it is bitcoins.

#18     Dec 4, 2017
  9. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

#19     Dec 4, 2017
  10. Euler09

Euler09

His first sentence and first paragraph don't even have a subject. That's enough for me to conclude that his grasp of the English language is quite poor.

As for your assumptions of my reasoning for commenting on his language skills, it could just be that I generally found his English skills or lack thereof to be less than impressive. I didn't comment on his points because I felt that they were mostly either trivial or off-base.

#20     Dec 4, 2017