Gold Bugs and Doomsday Scenarios.

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by hairdresser, Jan 24, 2006.

1. all the Bears are hinding out again, waiting for "that" down day again. To warn us all of the IMPENDING DOOM.

#41     Feb 1, 2006
  2. Where are the BEARS!!!

Come on guys. What s your explanation for today? Lets hear it.

#42     Feb 1, 2006
  3. Are you long gold now???

#43     Feb 1, 2006
  4. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS. BUY THE DIP!!!

I will repeat this until everyone in the world understands that to be successful you buy into PANIC.

#44     Feb 1, 2006
  5. Okay. Got it. Did not realize there was any panic of any sort. Good luck with your trade. I will wait for the panic and try to buy somewhere under $500 or so.

Looks like you must have made a ton of money.

#45     Feb 1, 2006
  6. "One day the market will go down, im sure of it. then you will all be sorry".

-Doom and Gloomer

translation: I didnt buy and dont have the cajones to do so. I am sad and jealous that people are making money and i cant..they are stupid, i am smart.

:( :confused:

#46     Feb 1, 2006
  7. fireflyx

fireflyx

Cute. Thanks for the laugh. Really though, what sense does it make to be a bull or a bear, and why do we always have to be one or the other? Fluctuation is forever and there's money on each side!

Why adopt the above attitude when the U.S. markets are at their bull market tops? :)D ...just had to throw that one in).

Typical bull trader in US markets:

:D :D :D

Let's get real.

#47     Feb 1, 2006
  8. are we "doomed" yet?

this is getting boring... yawn

#48     Feb 1, 2006