Gold Bugs and Doomsday Scenarios.

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by hairdresser, Jan 24, 2006.

1. From a great trader -his name isn't hairdresser!:
    "....if you want to make a succes and make profits your object must be to know more: study all the time, never think you know it all. Observations, and keen comparisons of past market movements will reveal what stocks are going to do in the future, because the future is but a repetition of the past. Time spent in gaining knowledge is money in the bank."

#11     Jan 24, 2006
  2. Study and Trade,

I agree with you.

I think Gold is going to over $700 in the next 1-2 years and then off to $1000 in 3-5 years. There will be pullbacks sure. I am hoping for one to be around $500 in Gold so I can start dumping USD.

Hairdresser you need to get out of beauty school and take econ 101! The USD is going down along with the standard of living for all Americans unless we rein in the spending orgy.

Sucessfull business can't survive if they don't have a balanced budget. Sure you can sell some bonds. But you can't run huge deficits and cut taxes and say that all will be well. BS!

The only real wealth created in the last few years has been based on a housing bubble that followed a stock market bubble! The housing market may not pop but it is already deflating in some areas big time. What bubble will be created next? None there will be a recession and a painful one.

I am just as happy to short as go long.

:p

#12     Jan 24, 2006
  3. where is MrDines when you need him??

#13     Jan 24, 2006
  4. Bulls go over the top again, check futures when you wake up. Instead of focusing on what s wrong, try focusing on whats right. That is the way you will succeed in trading and in life.

#14     Jan 25, 2006
  5. Typical bear trader in US Markets.

:( :eek: :cool: :mad: :( :confused:

#15     Jan 25, 2006
  6. the next bubble is in commodities. Liquidity that has been created has to move somewhere. But we are only at the beginning of this bubble. We will see oil, gold and other things at levels in some years that only few people can imagine now. And if you post here that you own gold or are invested in gold stocks you get that kind of hate-posts (or at least they are amused of that doomsday idiots that buy gold) that confirm that only a minority is invested in gold and commodities and that makes me feel very good. How many US-Citizens own commodities and how many own stocks ?

#16     Jan 25, 2006
  7. Gold is different than other commodities. It has no inherent value or use other than to make jewelry.

#17     Jan 25, 2006
  8. AK100

AK100

Sure looks good on your desk when you use a lump as a paper weight!

Gives you a little pick-me-up as well when you polish it and it SHINES even more.........

Those that do this will know what I mean:D :D :D :D

#18     Jan 25, 2006
  9. You know what the inherent value of a $ note is? No? --> You can use it as cheap toilet paper!

#19     Jan 25, 2006
  10. Agreed,

with the fed stopping the reporting of M3 money supply watch out!

Maybe that's why they call it fiat money, a real peice of shit, just like the car! :p

#20     Jan 25, 2006