Going to the GE shareholder meeting.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Most shareholder meetings attract the people you are describing.
    Not uncommon for there to be an inordinate amount of old folks at a shareholder meeting.
    That's the norm. The old folks are the ones that seem to want to go to a shareholder meeting and complain. makes them feel important.....

#11     Apr 23, 2009
  2. They just want their dividends.

#12     Apr 23, 2009
  3. #13     Apr 23, 2009
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol!!!!! I agree!!!

Btw, Bill Oreilly is supposed to be doing a "big story" on GE tonight, and blasting them.

#14     Apr 23, 2009
  5. What time?

This stuff is actually kind of hilarious.

#15     Apr 23, 2009
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

8 pm Eastern. It may also be on at 11:00 pm, as a re-play. Please don't hold me to the 11pm time though.

I'll be watching it. Should be interesting.

#16     Apr 23, 2009

7. Wow I need to tape the 11 oclock one. That was good hehe.

Well if GE and Obama take over in some orwellian new world order I do have 1 share certificate which should give me a pass to cross the security check marks in the future.

That Cap and trade stuff sounds like money. I welcome our new overlords. "General Obama Electric"

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04162009/gossip/pagesix/cnbc_sweats_obama_bashing_164608.htm

#17     Apr 23, 2009
  8. #18     Apr 23, 2009
  9. LMAO, I would probably have pissed myself laughing if I were there.

#19     Apr 24, 2009
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol!!! I agree!!

I've gotta ask when it comes to idiots like GE, Odumba "at the wheel," the house, senate, fed, treasury, etc., has America literally gotten so dumbed down (not you guys on here), by the leftist media, leftist press, extremes on the right (kinda rare compared to the leftist media's strenght in numbers), etc., that the people should not be literally allowed to vote anymore without some kind of I.Q test??? You could even make us a less invasive exam like a common sense, no b.s. kind of exam where the questions are like:
    (1) "can you actually get fat if you over-indulge at Mcdonald's very often?"
    A. True
    B. False
    C. Consult an attorney if ass grows. (Lol!)
    If they answer B or C, no voting! Lol!!!!

Look at this mess we have as a result of what I call "the dumbing of America." These people in charge are simply stupid! Arrogantly stupid if you will.

I tell my baby-boomer parents, "I'm not talking about you, but your generation basically blew it all the way around. Now the baby-boomer generation hands a legacy to their kids, grand kids, and great-grand kids. Not a positive one either..."

O'reilly put Rick Santelli's pic on the screen, and told how Rick was forced to go to some kind of "attitude adjustment" "training" by CNBC/NBC. No question that was because he told the truth on T.V. Amazing concept, reporter tells the truth, then gets an attitude adjustment by his leftist network...

Hmmmmmm? Sounds like the masses (the voters who are now getting their "change."), really are sheeple because they're too stupid to defrentiate between factual (obviously not encouraged) reporting VS. massive nonsense being spewed on most networks, major papers, etc., and the above hypothesis should point that out I hope. You can call me "Mortimer, or Randolph" for the weekend. Lol!!!

Sorry for the rant too! Lol!!

#20     Apr 25, 2009