Going to see his sick Granny my ass, the Kenyan Obama is going to destroy evidence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by William Rennick, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Be more specific. Give an example, like "McCain addressed the public as 'My fellow prisoners'" and "McCain repeatedly misunderstood who the enemy is in the Middle East in multiple speeches" or stating that he was both for and against regulation of the financial industry.

#21     Oct 23, 2008
  2. Does anybody notice how this fucker talks like he was interrogating a prisoner? The left always was a bunch of vicious pieces of shit. It's going to be fun to watch you demeaning bastards scurry and run to Obama to try to get you some food and an increase in your fixed income when his policies fail.

#22     Oct 23, 2008
  3. No we will enjoy the smashingly successful Bush economic policies. Republicans need to shut up period. There is no way Obama could waste over 4 trillion the way Dubya did and Obama will start with country in tatters.

#23     Oct 23, 2008
  4. #24     Oct 23, 2008
  5. #25     Oct 23, 2008
  6. Wow, it must be very mean of me to ask for examples.

This will come as a shock to you, but I'm a fiscal conservative first and a social moderate. I've always considered myself a moderate conservative, not "left" or a "piece of shit."

#26     Oct 23, 2008