Going to see his sick Granny my ass, the Kenyan Obama is going to destroy evidence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by William Rennick, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Yes he does, McCain has never shown this publicly -- one reporter said he saw it. One guy has filed a subpoena to even see it.

"Curiously enough, there is no record of McCain's birth in the Panama Canal Zone Health Department's bound birth registers, which are publicly available at the National Archives in College Park. A search of the "Child Born Abroad" records of the U.S. consular service for August 1936 included many U.S. citizens born in the Canal Zone but did not turn up any mention of John McCain."

And let me follow this non-issue up with "Who gives a shit about birth certificates."

I used a carbon ribbon selectric II back in the day, and there wasn't any ink (since it was a carbon ribbon) and (yes) some typewriters could do proportional spaced fonts. And no, the paper wasn't "rough."

#11     Oct 23, 2008
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

No, paper wasn't, sg20talks-out-of-my-ass.

You're just too stupid to realize that what Obama provided was an official COPY. I doubt there's a registrar office in America that actually releases original birth certificates to anybody for any reason.

#12     Oct 23, 2008
  3. Is that his Indian name? Like "Little Pom Poms"?

#13     Oct 23, 2008
  4. Corsi (swift boat vets, obama nation book fame) is in hawaii right now to investigate the strange obama birth certificate issue (obama'a grand mother in kenya is now saying he was born in kenya.....ooops!). Obama's sister said he was born at one Hawaii hospital and obama said he was born at a different one.....Corsi is there to see what the records show.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78324

#14     Oct 23, 2008
  5. Willy Reddick, you are a redneck and a skin head. You, and far too may assholes like you here at ET, trade in the currency of lies and bigotry because the truth never quite measures up to your collective "vision." I urge you and all your brethren to seize the moment and go fuck yourselves. You have so may orifices to choose from.

#15     Oct 23, 2008
  6. Please ThunderPrick, stop wasting bandwidth.

:cool:

#16     Oct 23, 2008
  7. To summarize this thread -- we need to be concerned about Obama's birth certificate because the pictures show that it's too real.

Meanwhile, we don't have to be concerned that McCain won't release his birth certificate and is not listed in the registry of the hospital that he claims to be born in.

In order to win, Republicans will need to start discussing actual policy differences at some point rather than this garbage.

#17     Oct 23, 2008
  8. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

THAT IS A DIRECT QUOTE

#18     Oct 23, 2008
  9. This is typical of the McLame campaign...I haven't heard 1 new idea from him, unless you count his "gov't will buy all the mortgages" joke from the debate. He hasn't aired 1 positive commercial, all he does is bash Obama. What is McCain for? He keeps saying he has a plan to get bin Laden, he has a plan for the economy-- what ARE the plans? Say SOMETHING! Do you really want to vote for a guy like McLame who is SO negative and lacking in judgment?

PS g-d help you if McCain wins and you have a preexisting medical condition. Good Luck getting insurance anywhere! :)

#19     Oct 23, 2008
  10. But to Obama and Biden, their stance on policies is all rhetorical flourishes.

They don't mean what they say when the say them but they mean what they say when they don't!??

#20     Oct 23, 2008