Going to hell in a hand basket

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trade555, Jul 12, 2002.

1. This week was great!!! made some nice cash as a percentage to my account size.

If you think the market cant go up and that rallies fail then maybe its time to get short.

#11     Jul 12, 2002
  2. Wow I think that the last few days have been great trading. This week has been one of my better weeks all year. I am a scalper and i love it when there are wild swings. Anyone else doing real well this past week?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week was great!!! made some nice cash as a percentage to my account size.

If you think the market cant go up and that rallies fail then maybe its time to get short.

I did make money everyday except friday. This was my first loss this month. The point I am trying to make is friday the way the market moved was panic. I was short and tried to cover when the dow was down 150. Then I hit market buy and all my stocks they all got spread up at the same the PREM skyrocketed. This was a liquidity problem the hedge fund's could not cover there short's and used the futures. This last week I have found less and less stock's to trade. The volatility is great but there are no real buyer's or seller's it's just order's being matched. We are screwing each other.

#12     Jul 13, 2002
  3. On days like friday you have to avoid using market orders.

#13     Jul 13, 2002
  4. WarEagle

WarEagle Moderator

Great, finally some capitulation...er, oh wait...that's copulation...nevermind...carry on.

#14     Jul 13, 2002
  5. "We are screwing each other. "

Just remember to use protection and you will be ok.

#15     Jul 13, 2002
  6. Bryan Roberts

Bryan Roberts Guest

copulation???? where's a moderator when you need one? oh wait you are a moderator. then i guess it's ok. so, how's the adi/txn pair treating you????? did you have any success with it?

#16     Jul 13, 2002
  7. Just remember to use protection and you will be ok.

I had UNH friday and went to sell at the high I was up like 30 cent's and hit market sell he held me 4 minutes and filled me 75 cents lower. I had no protection, lube not ever a warning. Someone just grabbed me by my a$$ and puled out the biggest dick I ever saw and rammed me so far up my a$$ that when I coughed his CUM came up. Is there some type of anal protection I can ware, if so where can I buy it. Thanx

#17     Jul 13, 2002
  8. Rigel

Rigel

Probably just a fluke. They can't "trade through".:p

#18     Jul 13, 2002
  9. WarEagle

WarEagle Moderator

lol

see pm

#19     Jul 13, 2002
  10. ...dude, you just took internet sex to a new level...:D

#20     Jul 13, 2002