Going to hell in a hand basket

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trade555, Jul 12, 2002.

1. ddefina

ddefina

Is that you God? :confused:

#101     Jul 29, 2002
  2. God#9

God#9 Guest

:cool:
    Maybe but I'm serious :cool:

#102     Jul 29, 2002
  3. mrktwiz

mrktwiz

..............it's NEVER enough "of a rally" that is................

<tongue in cheek>

Good trading all.........

mrktwiz

#103     Jul 29, 2002
  4. quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by God#9
    Its not an upswing, Its a bull market. How far is it going to have to rally before you numskulls get it through your thick heads.

lol

DOW 7600, SP 770 is ancient history.

Get over it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The real sign of a bottom will be when stocks start to rally on bad new's. Until then the trend is your friend.

#104     Jul 29, 2002
  5. God#9

God#9 Guest

What the hell are you talking about? Are you on drugs? Do you live in a cave?

The trend is up. Damn some people have no hope. Bad news, what do you want? An apocalypse? Bruce Willis jumping on asteroids?? Geez:confused: :confused: :confused:

#105     Jul 29, 2002
  6. "so many suckers, so little time."

it takes lots of suckers to make a suckers rally.

#106     Jul 29, 2002
  7. Oh I'm so sorry I didn't realize that all of the markets problems have just disappeared last Wednesday. I guess I will become a long term bull so I may be mauled by a bear. What are your reasons for being so bullish is it because it is politically right. Or is it because you have been f#$ked so many times by the market selling off that now you the victim is the victimizer. Hopes and wishes don't work when you trade. As for the market we will probably rally for a few more day's then it will go dead and turn into some real choppy trading range. That not a bull market a bull markets trends with occasional corrections,a bear market has a choppy trading range with sucker rallies to wipe out anyone stupid enough to go against. When you learn a little about market dynamics then you should post something wit real content.

#107     Jul 29, 2002
  8. God#9

God#9 Guest

So how does it feel to have a big winner turn into pudding?? Or did you just short at the bottom? lol

Good luck, your going to need it.

#108     Jul 29, 2002
  9. God#9

God#9 Guest

No I don't care about politics. I was short until SP 770. And have been long since. I don't need hopes and wishes.
    Probably not a good idea to learn how to sell short at market bottoms. lol

Bull market = one that goes up
    Bear market = one that goes down

Not rocket science

#109     Jul 29, 2002
  10. JORGE

JORGE

Interesting little debate going on here. Even though it is useless to try and predict where this market is headed, the people who expect that this market will head straight back down do not seem to realize the SPX has just moved 16% off its lows leaving a lot of people behind.
    You will most likely have some sort of pullback, but there are a lot of people who will jump in this market the first chance they get.
    You also have a lot of people who shorted the rally after the first day assuming it would fail like before. These people have not yet felt enough pain to see this market hit new lows anytime soon.
    The last thing you need to remember is that it took this market 8 months to hit new lows after the September bottom, so what makes you think it will test the lows so quickly this time.

#110     Jul 29, 2002