Going short QQQ

Discussion in 'Trading' started by heilbronner, Mar 17, 2004.

1. I'm not interested in flaming anybody, but if someone calls me a "poser" I shoot back, of course.
    I am well aware of the fact that there are many haters and non-believers out there, that just can't believe that I made far more than 100 right callings in a row.

But I don't care. If someone doesn't wanna read my postings please don't click them. That's all.

Enjoy yourself. :)

#21     Mar 22, 2004
  2. Listen, posters are calling you a poser/piker because that is how you come across. I mean start a journal or post to yahoo or something because there are 3-4 threads going right now on the main page with you boasting of making a couple of pennies.

No one is impressed.

#22     Mar 22, 2004

3. I'm not impressed either. I am only a guy who post some trades from time to time. That's all. IMHO if I post a trade I post it under the section "Trading". IMHO that's what trading is all about: trades and nothing else.

BTW, lots of pennies make a dollar, some of you already know.

#23     Mar 22, 2004

4. BTW, I've never heard of Riverstar Trading seems to be a very small company. Neither do they seem to have a homepage. Hopefully, do they make some bucks.

#24     Mar 22, 2004
  5. Ebo

Ebo

Maybe you should start a Hedge Fund.
    I am truly impressed with a gain of .18.
    I would invest in your fund.
    Perhaps you can become a Moderator on Elite trader since you like responding to yourself.

#25     Mar 22, 2004
  6. I'm almost sure you are no competition to me.

#26     Mar 22, 2004
  7. Having been a little clerk on NYSE, doesn't make a big swinging dick out of you. :D

I will end the discussion with you because it leads to nothing.
    Adieu.

#27     Mar 22, 2004
  8. Ebo

Ebo

Why don't you STFU already.
    I guess the fact that I still own a NYSE Seat does not count.
    You are a bag of wind.

#28     Mar 22, 2004
  9. So what, Ebo? Being the owner of a NYSE Seat isn't a wise thing to me. Electronic trading will make your Seat obsolete within very short time. No one needs NYSE and no one needs the crappy NYSE market makers. Better sell your seat as long as someone is still paying for it.

I'm not impressed at all.

#29     Mar 22, 2004
  10. Just sold QQQ @ 34.53 in pre- market action. This is in RT. Trade done.

#30     Mar 23, 2004