going from office to trading at home

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by mrmoose, May 2, 2012.

1. mrmoose

mrmoose

yeah if I had my way I would much prefer to do this in a warm weather city on in the Pacific time zone with a lower cost of living (Vegas or Phoenix) be sweet to be able to jump in the pool during lunch. wife likes being near her family in NYC so I guess I am stuck here,,,,

#41     May 3, 2012
  2. my better half has me sticking around here for the same reason , but family is a good thing so can't complain.

#42     May 3, 2012
  3. gmst

gmst

:)

Good to get different perspectives. Helps in making an informed decision. Your trading has definitely been getting better over the last couple of years - I was looking at some of your posts in pl section. Nice job.

#43     May 3, 2012

4. The George Forman grill is a healthy way of grilling. It knocks the fat out of the food.

#44     May 3, 2012
  5. hajimow

hajimow

:D :p :) :eek:

#45     May 3, 2012
  6. dmdunick

dmdunick

Good thread mrmoose good luck in your trading.

#46     May 3, 2012
  7. Just a comment that I've found really helps new traders, and keeps veteran traders focused.

Trade the openings (I know, "broken record" from Don) - not just for the money making from the gaps, but for the simple reason to get your head working, with a serious time frame commitment. Be ready, know your fair values, know where the market is, listen/read the news for your "children" (stocks) and all that. The RITUAL itself will help you take on the rest of the day.

Some people (no names, LOL) have actually advocated to wait for the market to pick directions, to wait for - wait for - uh, forgot what I was waiting for...uh, ok, you get the idea. Get your head in the game early on, don't do a "gee I wish I woulda, coulda, etc..

Just another 2 cents....

Don

#47     May 4, 2012