Going for 3 interviews around NY

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by cubical, Oct 26, 2008.

1. And kiss my ass in the crack while I shit down your throat, papertrader. I added value to the thread, and your post did not. Asswiper.

#21     Oct 29, 2008
  2. I don't know why you don't listen. Hold is not looking out for the little guy as a whole. YOu don't want to deal with Sarah (Complicance Officer), real bitch..IMO.

RBC is a good group..if you want more info regarding them, drop me a PM.

#22     Oct 29, 2008
  3. Surdo

Surdo

Wow, three anal references in one post, I will make sure not to drop the soap anywhere near your trading desk big boy!

good trading,

surdo

#23     Oct 29, 2008
  4. You missed the point... others kiss my ass.

Success.

#24     Oct 29, 2008
  5. My friend who worked with him said that at worldco his team was actualy better trained then the other one (marchuk's) and that Gerchick team would pick some stocks with known pivot points and "press size" to run it down and buy back at the bottom.. It was fun he said..

his pic now in "pics of your trading stations"

#25     Oct 29, 2008
  6. sell em

sell em

RBC

My understanding is that RBC Professional Traders is the old Carlin (Generic Trading of Philadelphia) outfit.

Execution is good, not lightning fast, but the system is reliable. Use Thomson One for market data. Easy to use front-end. No problems with wires or accounting.

Thought they are more geared for high-volume business. So have heard that if you aren't putting up at least 1mn+ shares in about 3months they will try to up your rate by 2x. Many old Generic traders left with the merger.

#26     Oct 29, 2008