God's still up there...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Inhofe on why global warming isn’t real: ‘God’s still up there. We’re going through these cycles.’

On C-Span’s Washington Journal this week, Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK), the godfather of global warming deniers, said that he will travel to the climate change summit in Copenhagen this fall to present “another view.” “I think somebody has to be there — a one-man truth squad,” he said. Throughout the program, Inhofe went through his tattered global warming denier claims: that climate change is a “hoax,” that CO2 is not a pollutant, and — latching on to the latest false right-wing talking point — that clean energy legislation will cost American families $1,700 a year. At the end of the interview, Inhofe explained what guides his views:

CALLER: Yes, I agree with the Senator on what he says about the climate change. I believe that the world is just changing like it usually does. [...]

INHOFE: I think he’s right. I think what he’s saying is God’s still up there. We’re going through these cycles. … I really believe that a lot of people are in denial who want to hang their hat on the fact, that they believe is a fact, that man-made gases, anthropogenic gases, are causing global warming. The science really isn’t there.

2. NO, NO, NO ....

GOD'S DOWN HERE ...

THE ONLY WAY FOR MAN TO CONTROL THE WEATHER IS HIGHER TAXES AND BIGGER GOVERNMENT .....

(if this site had a signature, mine would be.... And People Wonder Why I So Distrust and Despise Leftists.... )

3. Whether its true or not, we have to get off of fossil fuels and the sooner the better.

4. Why?

I have read that volcanic eruptions have released more harmful particulate matter in the atmosphere than all human activity combined.

Got cork?

5. Sorry Nutmeg. You missed my point. :D