God's Plan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pig Porky, Apr 4, 2004.

1. FORGIVE ME, FATHER. THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN US. I REALIZE YOU WORK IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS AND THAT THIS IS ALL PART OF YOUR PLAN, MY LORD. MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE, IN HEAVEN, WITH YOU. IT WAS THEIR TIME, AS YOU HAVE CHOSEN. AMEN.

"Six days after bashing her son's skulls with rocks, an East Texas mother calmly recounted the killings and told a psychiatrist in a videotaped interview shown to jurors today that she was awaiting her children's resurrection."

"...Laney was convinced she was divinely chosen by God, just as Mary was chosen to bear Christ, to kill her children then serve as a witness after the world ends. And just as Mary pondered silently the orders of God, Laney believed she must do the same."

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/front/2478893

2. "'If you don't respond within 12 hours . . . he will be treated worse than those who were killed and burned in Fallujah' - referring to the Americans whose bodies were mutilated and two of them hanged from a Euphrates River bridge."

"He added, 'If America doesn't lift its blockade of Fallujah, their heads will be cut off.'"

"Part of the footage has no audio but shows him standing in front of an Iraqi flag emblazoned with the words 'Allahu Akbar,' or God is great."

http://news.bostonherald.com/international/view.bg?articleid=1556

3. Gordon, why the need for another alias?

4. ART, in your twisted opinion, ARE THE IRAQ KIDNAPPINGS PART OF GOD'S PLAN OR ARE THEY NOT? YES OR NO, WHICH IS IT?

was september 11th part of god's plan? yes or no?

will your death be god's plan? the pope's death?

were the halocaust and all wars part of god's plan?

according to a theist's bs thinking, ALL VIOLENCE AND SUFFERING IN THE WORLD MUST BE PART OF GOD'S PLAN. but since the world is so f*cked up, sad, cruel, and pathetic, you must explain it away by saying something like, "god works in mysterious ways." go to church and ask your pastor my questions. he will give you that cop-out answer.

5. My opinion is, God has nothing to do with the insanity of man.