gods chosen republican for president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Yah my bad, i misspoke, i should have said "childish argument," and yes you did imply that in another thread, so dont deny your own B.S.

#21     Jun 15, 2011
  2. There's just one of me; that's your schitzophrenia again... or maybe, it's god!! :D :p

FWIW, you should ask the voice in your head, or god, or whatever leads you to think that there's two of me what a strawman argument is, because you clearly don't understand the term. You're welcome.

#22     Jun 15, 2011
  3. Prove that god doesn't exist. What? You don't believe in double standards do you? A "free thinker" wouldn't do something like that, right? LOL!!!

#23     Jun 15, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Were you 50 years old when the internet came out? I may be wrong, maybe you were only in your 40's before the internet came out and you could verify noahs ark wasnt real.

Funny i went to a catholic school for my first few years growing up cause it was the only one close to me, and i was able to tell that alot of the stories were not literal when i was about 7 years old, right around the time i figured out santa wasnt real, and no, there was no internet for me back then.

#24     Jun 15, 2011
  5. wtf. try to keep on topic. what are you 19 with add?

#25     Jun 15, 2011
  6. does the concept of believing in christianity without believing in a literal bible cause you too much difficulty? i guess i could dumb it down so you could grasp it.

#26     Jun 15, 2011
  7. Well in the absence of an actual valid response, I guess you could just vomit out a half assed ad hom attack, oh wait... beat me to it... LOL!!!

Btw, I am on topic. My post was about god/religion, which is what the thread is about, which is what every thread of yours is about.

For what it's worth, I'm really sorry that you were molested by a member of the clergy. I'm sure that's been difficult for you to deal with, I can't imagine how traumatic it must be.

#27     Jun 15, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, you "might" come to realise it isnt real.....

Look back three posts and you will see someone who "Still" belies noahs ark was real.

You believed in it, and never denied it until now because you look like an idiot. You never denied it once when the other person was accusing you of believing in it, and you admitted to believing in it.

#28     Jun 15, 2011
  9. you are dumber than i thought. do you have a comprehension problem? its pretty clear what i said and if i remember right the person 3 posts back was pielthetravler. he still believes in noahs ark.
    by the way things are adding up. what kind of person would use the nick Max E. Pad? i may have to reconsider if you pass the very minimal standards of someone i waste my time conversing with. it may be ignore time for you.

#29     Jun 15, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah and you were being made fun of for having believed in it at one point, and then your defense is "yeah well he still believes in it"

Which is A childish argument on your part, saying yeah, i believed in it, but he "still" believes in it, and your defense was that you didnt have the internet to confirm there was no great flood.

So admittedly you ate the bible up hook line and sinker for the majority of your life, but now that you have seen the light everyone who still believes in god is an idiot.... do you see how stupid, and repulsive this kind of thinking is?

#30     Jun 15, 2011