Godfather and trading

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NoMoreOptions, Mar 30, 2004.

1. I am a hardcore Godfather fan. I love the novel, the moveis, and admire the Godfather. I wish I had all of Godfather's personality and ability. But I see so few Godfather in modern financial trading domain.

Godfather loves and takes care of his family.

Godfather never forgets to avenge.

Godfather never utters a threat or a hatred.

Godfather never breaks the law of omerta but straight out all problems himself.

I know when I speak this out I may be a dead man. But the questions still cannot be held back is that how much some Italian Dons and Soldiers control American financial market nowadays? Or is it those Arabian Oil tycoons? Or any other ethnic groups?

2. VOLUME

VOLUME

Why do you post here? You are a babbling idiot.

3. Cook with Genco, and you will become the Godfather.

4. [​IMG]

Wow, the first reply is already a personal insult!

Congratulations, that's a new ET record!
    :D

5. VOLUME

VOLUME

It took me 58 minutes to insult him.

The ET record is under 1 minute. :D

6. rgelite

rgelite

Really?!

You took 58 minutes to write that?!

Did you spend most of that 58 minutes trying to decide whether you'd venture into the rarified world of ET flaming? Or, did you immediately pour out 3 to 4 pages of insults in the first minute, then tirelessly (and expertly, I might add) in the last 57 whittle those down to the final two-line biting excoriation?

I'm not a flamer, so I'm going to side with what casts you in the best possible light. And thus applaud you for your brevity, care, and economy of thought that eventually made it onto the board. I only wish more on ET were as considerate in their posts.

Cheers! :D

P.S. Lots of favorite lines from TGF, but today's for me just happens to be Clemenza's, "Hello, Carlo."

7. An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he calls his grandson NoMoreOptions to his bed.
    "Grandson, I wanna you lisina to me. I wanna for you to take my chrome-plated . 38 revolver so you will always remember me."
    "But grandpa, I really don't like guns. How about you leaving me your Rolex watch instead."
    "You lisina to me. Soma day you gonna be runna da business, you gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big home and maybe a couple of bambino. Somma day you gonna coma home and maybe finda you wife inna bed with another man.
    "Whatta you gonna do then?
    "Pointa to you watch and say, TIMES UP!"