god told me to post this here

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Nov 4, 2003.

1. "What makes you unique that you "cracked the code" that noone has been able to for the last 4,000 years? That's what I'm asking..."

Go Shoeshine!

Damn 777..... he's gotcha here.

Come on Shoeshine... haven't you heard?

Only 777 has a MONOPOLY on magical faith powers.

Only HIS unique, self religion, is the only TRUE one.

LMAO..... dude has delusions of grandeur.

peace

axeman

#291     Nov 10, 2003
  2. Now there is some need to resort to calling my posts the ramblings of a lunatic.

Feel free to call me whatever you like, it takes the attention away from the issues I bring to your table.

Such immature taunting attempts continue to indicate the track I am on is correct.

#292     Nov 10, 2003
    #293     Nov 10, 2003
  4. Seek help immediately.

By the way, God has asked me to ask you to admit you are OPTIONAL777. He wants you to post the answer here. Do it for Christ and don't sin. He believes you have betrayed the ET community by your disguise. He says he will forgive your sin if you admit it here publicly. He says that you face the punishment of hell if you do not do as the Lord wishes.

I await your reply, as does the Lord.

#294     Nov 10, 2003
  5. Your comments, followed by a signature of "sincerely" are indicative of a mental disorder.

#295     Nov 10, 2003
  6. The Lord Jesus Christ wants you to admit that you are OPTIONAL777. Failure to do so will result in a condemnation to Hell.

"It's your choice," says Christ.

#296     Nov 10, 2003
  7. Common sense would lead me to believe that you knew or know little of what that Jesus Christ said, or took any of it to heart.

#297     Nov 10, 2003
  8. You wouldn't know what common sense is if it was attached to your face.

You can not prove Christ is not asking for your reply. Lack of evidence does not mean something is not true. Are you prepared to argue with God? Repent now and prevent your sins from sending you to hell.

Again, The Lord is asking you to admit you are OPTIONAL777.

#298     Nov 10, 2003
  9. "Feel free to call me whatever you like, it takes the attention away from the issues I bring to your table."

Thats the whole problem. You haven't brought any issues
    to the table :D

Just some unsupported claims of spooky magical powers
    and communications with the immaterial, which only
    YOU have the power to judge as correctly or incorrectly applied. LOL!

All kneel before the Mrs Cleo... cough cough... Mrs 777. LMAO :D
    She can channel the supreme being for you...send $$$ asap...
    the trading account is getting low. LMAOOOOOO! :D

peace

axeman

#299     Nov 10, 2003
  10. Your behavior is consistent with the emotional development of an adolescent.

Please continue, is strengthens the case.

#300     Nov 10, 2003