god told me to post this here

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Nov 4, 2003.

1. I have faith that if I am sincere, God will correct me if I am gambling.

I don't view that I am making up my own religion, nothing is older than a direct relationship between God and man.

#271     Nov 10, 2003
  2. Your use of all caps. claiming to laugh your ass off, sarcasm, insincerity, etc. would not fly very well in a moderated debate. You would be quickly exposed for such irrational behavior.

When you fail to be able to win a point, you resort to histrionics.

his·tri·on·ics ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hstr-nks)
    n.
    (used with a pl. verb) Theatrical arts or performances.
    (used with a sing. or pl. verb) Exaggerated emotional behavior calculated for effect.

Clearly you are very emotional, and have need of expression of that part of your personality when you are not in control of a situation.

These tricks are often used to try to convince others that one is not affected, by trying to act cool and unaffected. The more you use these tricks, the more you appear as you really are.

These immature tricks you pull clearly indicate the developmental state of your "reason and logic."

#272     Nov 10, 2003
  3. LOL... did your MAGICAL FAITH POWERS allow you
    to peer directly into my mind to come to these conclusions?

Wow.... they truly are powerful! LMAO :D

Get a clue.... the debate has been over for quite a while.
    You think you have magical powers. You have failed
    miserably to prove this.

This is not debating. This is a comedy act, your the comedian,
    Im an audience member, and your quite funny,
    because im laughing my ass off. LOL!

Your magical powers of faith are impressive!
    Oooooooooh aaaaaaaaahhh... LOL.

Thank you for making my wounded inner child laugh some more... LOL :D

peace

axeman

"Clearly you are very emotional, and have need of expression of that part of your personality when you are not in control of a situation.

These tricks are often used to try to convince others that one is not affected, by trying to act cool and unaffected. The more you use these tricks, the more you appear as you really are.

These immature tricks you pull clearly indicate the developmental state of your "reason and logic." "

#273     Nov 10, 2003
  4. I could provide alternative explanations but they would never satisfy your intellect.

The mere fact that a limited mind could challenge the "reasons" of a superior mind is evident in a child questioning the "reasons" of his parents.

#274     Nov 10, 2003
  5. Modern psychology makes no claims to posses mind reading abilities, yet irrational behavior patterns that repeat over time do tend to indicate mental problems.

That you place yourself above the science of psychology and behavioral analysis, speaks volumes about the egocentricity and apparent narcissism of your internet personality.

The more you attempt to ridicule, the more you appear to be caught in another juvenile sour grapes episode.

#275     Nov 10, 2003
  6. if god played market would that be cheating?

#276     Nov 10, 2003
  7. why would god give us a 'mind' if he didnt want us to use it :confused:

#277     Nov 10, 2003
  8. would you hold a 'child' responsible for his innate limitations :confused: would you KILL him for the same :eek:

#278     Nov 10, 2003
  9. "That you place yourself above the science of psychology and behavior analysis, speaks volumes about the egocentricity and apparent narcissism of your internet personality."

I do no such thing. I only place myself above
    your childhood fantasies of being a psychologist with
    "spooky MAGICAL POWERS", which trump every other
    believers faith in the whole world :D

I'll leave you to your spooky magical powers, pop-psychology arm chair PHD,
    and pompous claims that only YOUR faith is correct, and anyone
    else using faith which contradicts yours is wrong. :D

peace

axeman

#279     Nov 10, 2003
  10. Would I? No.

#280     Nov 10, 2003